MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

InTheMACMood

Does anyone know for sure if this will/won't be releasing in the UK? Thought it was but now I'm starting to doubt it and I really want those glosses!

Quote: Originally Posted by OctoberViolet

Please excuse how I am looking today. Not feeling very well. I'm wearing Roxo lipstick & Corol blush. Love both very much
You look so beautiful
bouquet.gif
I'm sold, defo getting both
heart.gif

MandyVanHook

Is it my imagination, or is @singer82 looking younger and younger?

@MandyVanHook your skin looks so flawless, and I'm jealous of how well you wing your eyeliner. As I've got older I've now got hooded eyelids, which makes wings very difficult to do. I used to love winging my eyeliner as I love 1950s makeup style and am a Teddy Girl/Rockabilly.
Thank you! My eyes are getting worse about doing winged liner. I seriously HATE doing it. If I try to make a shape by pulling my skin tight so I can get a straight line, it sags and goes weird when I stop holding my skin up. So I end up having to draw the basic outline while the skin is loose, then pulling it up to fill in the creases. Which I am sure it not helping the loose skin/hooded eye issue at all. sigh.

Quote: Originally Posted by sosandie

Loved your video Mandy and u looked gorgeous as usual.
Thanks, sweets! I feel like I'm starting to get more comfortable in front of the camera again.

Ajigglin

Well said, liba. Sadly, one-trick blogger ponies don't understand the subtleties of different products. If you only know one way of how to apply [insert random product here], for sure you will be disappointed with every collection. Funny thing is that those bloggers keep  buying MAC, although they apparently hate it. Who on earth would continue to purchase brand x or y if they end up with products that they hate?! Oh wait a moment.... reviewing MAC collections is the big money maker on those blogs. No MAC, no blog revenue. Just saying... @HerGreyness :drinks:
If you're STILL talking about T, she isn't disappointed with every MAC item that comes out.

MakeMeUp79

Does anyone know for sure if this will/won't be releasing in the UK? Thought it was but now I'm starting to doubt it and I really want those glosses!
I saw on a Random blog June. But no specific date in June. But I remember she had uk prices up as well. I think I found the info 5pmblog.

vanessas82

I must say I love all the lipsticks. And the blush is easy to apply. Smooth and pigmented. I'm so glad I listened to Liba and got it. An F grade? Please
glad to hear!
I caved and ordered the blush last night. :sigh:
giiirl what are you wearing on your lips in your avi?! :eyelove:
She's around nc30-nc35
ohhhhhhh interesting. That's my shade and I've been eyeing PB hmmm...

Pretty Honeybee

Now that I know how pigmented the glosses are, I'm gonna skip them. But I will be getting Roxo.
In my opinion, they can be built up. I did one swipe and it was semi opaque. I saw the color but it wasn't thick. :)
For those of you who didn't see my YouTube video, here are swatches of the goodies I got from this collection. (and layered, too!) You can always see the live swatches on my video (link in signature) if you want to see how they apply and compare to other shades.  :party2: Here's Roxo (alone) Here's Mirror (the silver lipglass) Here's Gold Mirror (gold lipglass)  Here's Roxo with Mirror Lipglass overlayed Here's Roxo with Gold Mirror Lipglass overlayed.  Some have said that the lipglasses are very opaque and full coverage, but I didn't find that to be necessarily true. Clearly they layered over Roxo just fine without masking the color. I think it depends on just how much you build it up. I don't like a ton of goopy lipglass so I applied these...not really lightly, but a normal amount I think!  Loved everything I got in this collection! 
I totally concur! On that note, you look stunning! :eyelove:
Mirror and Gold Mirror LG. I love the combo of pearl and sparkle.
Beautiful swatches! They look like sparkling gems.
Here are my swatches :heart:
lovely they are!
 Because I'm a MAC fortune teller!
Well Mac-Guy, you called a spade a spade huh? Lol

Haven

Called MAC CS again. Now they are going to overnight "gold mirror" to me. I was assured that this was the silver gloss with the wrong label.

Latest posts