MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

NaomiH

I washed a load of laundry today, and I thought that I had checked all of the pockets, but I must of missed one and my Ruby lipstick was in it. So, I ruined it along with a bunch of my favorite dresses, tops, and skirts. I'm just sick over it!
Oh no! I hope you're able to find another Ruby and save your clothes!

Yazmin

I washed a load of laundry today, and I thought that I had checked all of the pockets, but I must of missed one and my Ruby lipstick was in it. So, I ruined it along with a bunch of my favorite dresses, tops, and skirts. I'm just sick over it!
Oh no! I hope you're able to find another Ruby and save your clothes!
Earlier this week, Ruby I was still available on MAC's site. I just checked and now it's gone. Weird that it's the only swatch that is no longer up while the other three that have been sold out forever are still there.

MandyVanHook

Earlier this week, Ruby I was still available on MAC's site. I just checked and now it's gone. Weird that it's the only swatch that is no longer up while the other three that have been sold out forever are still there.
That is so weird! I was planning on getting a replacement. Oh well!

hitchcockblonde

jennyap

Why am I still lemming the quad. I can't believe I didn't grab it when I had the chance.
Me too :( Only thing I have real skippers remorse over aside from Heaux & RiRi Boy, and they don't count as they sold out from under me. This I could have bought and didn't. So dumb! Lol

NaomiH

Looks great on you! :)
Thank you!
heart.gif