MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

NaomiH

Beautiful on you.
Gracias!
th_kiss.gif

andicandi3x12

Super excited to finally get my stone l/l and use it with exclusive event and mirror l/g. This collection was such a nice little edit. I do regret not getting the quad and corol though!

fashiong1rl

i'm finally getting around to going through all of the mac stuff I bought last year (in my defense, i moved so i didn't have the time, lol) =x i'm not a fan of peach beige at all.. it totally washes me out. did anyone feel the same? i'm going to see if i can return it to mac -- almost a year later, lol.

Howards End

My Peach Beige has sat unused since last June lol. Normally nude lipsticks make my lips look nice and full but the damn grey cast in PB does the opposite :( I'd like to make it work, maybe with a lipglass on top that counteracts the grey lol

fashiong1rl

Quote:Originally Posted by Howards End

My Peach Beige has sat unused since last June lol. Normally nude lipsticks make my lips look nice and full but the damn grey cast in PB does the opposite
ssad.gif

I'd like to make it work, maybe with a lipglass on top that counteracts the grey lol

i agree.. something off about it, at least on me. i contacted mac and they're letting me return it, lol.

mkoparanova

Peach Beige gives me proper concealer lips (NC20), I've never worn it but I bought it from an airport, so I couldn't return it. I love Corol, it's my most worn blush! MAC sent me the wrong lipglass, so I have Gold Mirror, which I also haven't worn.

fashiong1rl

Quote:Originally Posted by mkoparanova

Peach Beige gives me proper concealer lips (NC20), I've never worn it but I bought it from an airport, so I couldn't return it. I love Corol, it's my most worn blush! MAC sent me the wrong lipglass, so I have Gold Mirror, which I also haven't worn.

YES!! that's the PERFECT way to describe it!!

LouGarner

Super excited to finally get my stone l/l and use it with exclusive event and mirror l/g. This collection was such a nice little edit. I do regret not getting the quad and corol though!
I got lucky and found corol in the clearance bin. I got exclusive and love it. I wish I would have got the palette too. and I can't find it anywhere.