MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

hopefulheart

The compact!
1b395825_image.jpeg
It's so pretty!

Debbs

Love the color of the blush duo compact packaging! Loved it when I thought it was merely black/gold. Love it more now that it is a different color. Love it even better cause my bestie is getting it for me! Yay!

lyseD

Not to be rude but if the lipsticks are all MAC colours with a different finish and a lot of the other things are re-promotes what exactly is Pedro's contribution to this collection?

MandyVanHook

Love the color of the blush duo compact packaging! Loved it when I thought it was merely black/gold. Love it more now that it is a different color. Love it even better cause my bestie is getting it for me! Yay!
I wonder if there is any chance that the lipstick tubes are this color, too? I thought that the pics I had seen just looked black, but I thought the compact was just black, too. Maybe it is all this color and the pictures just aren't capturing it?

Dolly Snow

I love how the black packaging because it has that rubberized texture also has that purple, red look when pictures are taken in certain lighting.
The TR collection had that beautiful purple, red look to it too.
I am for sure buying it.
You have a nice bestie :)

Beautybuyer

Not to be rude but if the lipsticks are all MAC colours with a different finish and a lot of the other things are re-promotes what exactly is Pedro's contribution to this collection?
I think it's his whole idea about a bold lip and neutral face that sells it?