MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

Debbs

I only wished that the blush duo was reversed. The darker bottom part should be the bigger upper portion. Still beautiful and IMO a must-have. Now bring on some swatches of the gold gloss!

Dolly Snow

I only wished that the blush duo was reversed. The darker bottom part should be the bigger upper portion. Still beautiful and IMO a must-have. Now bring on some swatches of the gold gloss!
I wanted that too. In the swatch I saw of the blush duo, the darker plum blush is beautiful and the lighter coral bit is more of a highlighter color even for me. It really seems very light.
I would have loved the larger portion to be that beautiful plum shade and the tiny portion to be the lighter.
I couldn't agree more with you @Debbs

msarge

I wonder if there is any chance that the lipstick tubes are this color, too? I thought that the pics I had seen just looked black, but I thought the compact was just black, too. Maybe it is all this color and the pictures just aren't capturing it?
That'd be so pretty if the tubes match the compact!!

mousygiggles

I wanted that too. In the swatch I saw of the blush duo, the darker plum blush is beautiful and the lighter coral bit is more of a highlighter color even for me. It really seems very light.
I would have loved the larger portion to be that beautiful plum shade and the tiny portion to be the lighter.
I couldn't agree more with you @Debbs
Well dag nabbit. I wanted a matte peach blushie.
ohboy.gif

blondie929

i haven't been keeping up with this thread as much as i should have (i can only obsess over 1 or 2 collections at a time) and i really like the eye shadow quad but i probably won't get it since i have so many neutrals i also was interested in the nude lippie but if this collection is launching same day as osbournes i might skip everything the nude isn't too unique i rather have the kelly nude , but if its launching the same day i guess its nice that people who feel like they can't pull off pastels or don't want anything from ozzys have a more wearable option! hopefully june 5th will be a happy day for everyone i look forward to the stalking party!

msarge

Aw no dear! Don't worry about it lol what are you planning on getting so far? Or are you waiting for swatches?
So far I plan on getting the eyeshadow quad, blush compact and peach beige lipstick - I'm patiently (ha!) waiting for swatches but hope I can just stick to those 3 things! I'm hoping swatches won't make my list grow since my Osbourne list seems to keep getting longer!
001_unsure.gif
anything on your list so far?
mac_wishlist.gif

Dolly Snow

So far I plan on getting the eyeshadow quad, blush compact and peach beige lipstick - I'm patiently (ha!) waiting for swatches but hope I can just stick to those 3 things! I'm hoping swatches won't make my list grow since my Osbourne list seems to keep getting longer! :unsure:  anything on your list so far?
mac_wishlist.gif
Lol I like your list, very simple! For me just the compact blush duo! I love blush lol. The Osbournes are killing my wallet :eek:hboy: :haha:

Whitneyallison

I want to skip this, but that compact is tempting.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dolly Snow

Lol I like your list, very simple! For me just the compact blush duo! I love blush lol. The Osbournes are killing my wallet
ohboy.gif
girlhaha.gif
I think I'm gonna like the compact blush duo but I need more swatches... def nothing else can be purchased due to Osbournes lol