MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

Dominique33

LOL, definitely a guilty addiction of mine. The quality is just so beautiful.
I agree Nars blushes are beautiful, which is your fav ? I love Sex Appeal, Douceur and Cœur Battant. Others too ( I have à few but not 20, great collection ! ) sorry I am posting from my IPhone I cannot post the smileys ) except basic ones :)

Debbs

Do you ladies use a lot of liquid blushes? What is the best method of application and before foundation or after foundation and setting powder? Thanks!

User38

Do you ladies use a lot of liquid blushes? What is the best method of application and before foundation or after foundation and setting powder? Thanks!

I have a few Debbs.. Armani, MAC (never released), D. Sandler.. and others from along the long and winding road. lol. I use mine before foundation .. and sometimes afterwards and also set with a similar colour blush on top and setting powder. In summer I set with blush but use a 187 MAC and no powder.

Debbs

@HG, thanks, I just got a Armani one and don't know what to do with it, lol. I really appreciate the tip. I will definitely give it a try now! Thanks so much

User38

@HG, thanks, I just got a Armani one and don't know what to do with it, lol. I really appreciate the tip. I will definitely give it a try now! Thanks so much
you are most welcome Debbs.. if you need anything, just pm me.

xoxox

MandyVanHook

I agree Nars blushes are beautiful, which is your fav ? I love Sex Appeal, Douceur and Cœur Battant. Others too ( I have à few but not 20, great collection ! ) sorry I am posting from my IPhone I cannot post the smileys ) except basic ones
smiles.gif
That is a really difficult question!! I definitely use Madly the most, but Gina might actually be my favorite. I seem to get the most compliments when I wear it.

Dominique33

That is a really difficult question!!  I definitely use Madly the most, but Gina might actually be my favorite. I seem to get the most compliments when I wear it.
Both are very pretty, Gina is quite intense I think ( matte ) but buildable . Madly is highly buildable too. Nars blushes are buildable, that ´ s a huge asset, in my opinion.

msarge

That is a really difficult question!! I definitely use Madly the most, but Gina might actually be my favorite. I seem to get the most compliments when I wear it.
Sorry to butt in but Madly is also my most used NARS blush - it is my go-to, I absolutely love it!!
friends.gif