MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

MandyVanHook

My makeup nightmare came true a couple days ago! I looked down at my drawer full of fluidlines, paint pots, and color tattoos, and saw that a whole thing of nail polish remover had fallen in there and poured out all over them. I was for sure that they were all ruined, but thankfully they weren't!

Dolly Snow

girlhaha.gif

Well, I have to admit that I have a lot makeup dreams.But in them I "see" looks that I do on the next day or some time soon.
I have also had several nightmares that collections sold out and missed all I wanted to have
eeksign.gif
Worse nightmare ever!
I have the same types of dreams too. About doing makeup looks and then I do them the next morning!

MACina

Phew....thank goodness that all your goodies are ok!

I would have fainted if that had happened to me
icon_eek.gif
thud.gif

ChosenOne

Omg this should be online next week!! The anticipation for these lippies is intense... The struggle is real!!! Getting excited
cheerleader.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I feel underwhelmed as the Pedro (& Osbourne) swatches start rolling in :/ The nude lipstick doesn't look as nice as I hoped and the blush looks like it's kinda stiff. I want to love it though, so I'm waiting for more swatches & reviews to decide.

alexisweaver

http://www.temptalia.com/sneak-peek-mac-x-pedro-lourenco-collection-photos-swatches (thanks to Nadine)

The only thing I like is the Mirror lip glass.

Pedro fail?

SandyCervix

I want to see Peach Beige side by side with PLW Lipcreme in You're Perfect Already....I think just that and True red for me for lippies and I want the CCB..

The eyeshadow quad is pretty boring and basic but the swatches seem like they might be really good quality...

MandyVanHook

Actually, I think my list has remained the same after T's swatches. Roxo is still a definite, and the silver and gold lipglasses and Hush are still maybes.