MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

pinkpaint

I mean, everything looks exactly how I expected it to, based on the pics and descriptions we had seen.
shrugs.gif
We knew this collection wasn't gonna be the most unique, but more so reinterpretations of items we likely already have. I want Roxo, because even though I have similar colors, they're all all matte and an Amp. would be more comfortable sometimes. Getting Gold Mirror, because I look good in gold, and it'll serve as a good topper for my nudes.

Kaidan

The only thing I really like is the silver mirror lip gloss. Peach Beige looks like it's in the Myth, Fleshpot, and Ruffian Naked family of nudes. The blush looks nice but looks a bit off on the swatches, idk how to explain it. The red lipsticks look ok, but nothing special. It might be a toss up between Ruby and Roxo. Pink Sands would be a lovely single eyeshadow though. :p I'm triste for this collection.

MandyVanHook

I mean, everything looks exactly how I expected it to, based on the pics and descriptions we had seen.
shrugs.gif
We knew this collection wasn't gonna be the most unique, but more so reinterpretations of items we likely already have. I want Roxo, because even though I have similar colors, they're all all matte and an Amp. would be more comfortable sometimes. Getting Gold Mirror, because I look good in gold, and it'll serve as a good topper for my nudes.
Yeah, everything looks the way I expected it to (after I adjust my eyes for T's lighting). I'm still looking forward to Roxo!

BrknFlwr85

I'm looking forward to those. They will show off the true richness of the colors much more accurately.
Yea, I think I take back my quick decision to skip based off T's swatches because I might change my mind when I see Karen's. I know the lipsticks are a skip, but I am still somewhat hoping that the blush duo will work for me.

Dominique33

I would have purchased almost everything from this collection if it had been available here. I will try and get some products via the select boutiques though. Those Red lippies and the quad are beautiful so is the blush, classy indeed !

CrimsonQuill157

I just looked at T's swatches on my computer and Roxo looks much darker (read: better :p). It's amazing the difference between my phone and my computer - and I have a nice phone!

cocotears

The only thing I want is the Gold Mirror lipglass. It's good though since I want a few things from the Osbournes collection.

sosandie

This collection isn't calling my name maybe a lippie and the gold lip gloss but that's it. The blush was on my list but after seeing that tempt alias swatch. It maybe an ashen disaster on my nw45/46 skin.

lyseD

I need more swatches of mirror to make up my mind.

Hush looks really nice but what do you do with a CCB?

Thanks for your help.