MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

MandyVanHook

I need more swatches of mirror to make up my mind.

Hush looks really nice but what do you do with a CCB?

Thanks for your help.
It's sort of a multi-task product. It can be used as an eyeshadow base (but it will def crease if it isn't set) and they can be used as cream blushes/highlighters. They can be used on lips, too.

purplevines

Very good point! Plus I swear I think she does one swipe and calls it a day
girlhaha.gif
One swipe on her hand, and 30 on her lips sometimes it seems...

MandyVanHook

wow! I just dream up exam questions and failing exams :( I want some sexual makeup dreams too!

Wow! Did not realize it was so soon. Crazy!

Thanks! Blush duo, maybe Roxo..only because I think Diva would look awesome glossy, and I want some creamy dark lips!

hahahaha!

One swipe on her hand, and 30 on her lips sometimes it seems...
YES!

Miss Dynamite

Very good point! Plus I swear I think she does one swipe and calls it a day
girlhaha.gif
Some people try to claim that she piles the lipstick on with 15+ swipes...but every lipstick I see on her looks pretty light, like it's 1 to 2 swipes at the most. Anyway...I NEED both of the lipglasses from this. I thought I was gonna end up skipping, but no. I really wanna try Mirror lipglass over Kelly Osbourne's Dodgy Girl.

kait0

Some people try to claim that she piles the lipstick on with 15+ swipes...but every lipstick I see on her looks pretty light, like it's 1 to 2 swipes at the most. Anyway...I NEED both of the lipglasses from this. I thought I was gonna end up skipping, but no. I really wanna try Mirror lipglass over Kelly Osbourne's Dodgy Girl.
That combo sounds amazing! They are both on my tentative list! The mirror lipglass might be nice for adding coolness to any lipstick!

MandyVanHook

It really depends on the lipstick. She's been guilty of both. Sometimes she doesn't know how to let a sheer lipstick just be sheer, and hence, she slathers it on. Sometimes she takes lipsticks that should be opaque, but they end up patchy because she didn't apply enough. idk, I don't want to keep bashing her because as I've said before, I appreciate what she does.

Oh, and I totally agree on the lipglasses. Mirror over DG sounds gorgeous! A silvered lavender lip??? Yes!

vaisforluvrs

Exactly! Mirror seems like a really good topper for lippies. I am not a big fan of lipglasses though, so if there is something similar out there, I might consider that instead.

Dolly Snow

It really depends on the lipstick. She's been guilty of both. Sometimes she doesn't know how to let a sheer lipstick just be sheer, and hence, she slathers it on. Sometimes she takes lipsticks that should be opaque, but they end up patchy because she didn't apply enough. idk, I don't want to keep bashing her because as I've said before, I appreciate what she does.

Oh, and I totally agree on the lipglasses. Mirror over DG sounds gorgeous! A silvered lavender lip??? Yes!
She tries to show the color of the lipstick thats why!
Even a sheer one! If it is listed as a Pale Beige she wants that Pale Beige to show up.
When truthfully all we want to see is the true one to two swipes!
But alas I have watched so many youtubers just slather on lipstick!
Has the one to two swipes become a thing of the past? YES!

ARmakeupjunkie

I'm not a one or two lipstick swatch kind of girl. I want to see what that lipstick can do. It's the color whore in me so bring on the heavy swatches.

Miss Dynamite

I think sometimes with the lighter lipsticks, she does it to try to show the color more. Either way, I love any and all swatches I can find, I'm a swatch addict.

MandyVanHook

I think sometimes with the lighter lipsticks, she does it to try to show the color more. Either way, I love any and all swatches I can find, I'm a swatch addict.
Me, too! Any and all swatches! That's definitely why she does it, and it's a good idea, but I think she should do it in addition to a swatch showing the lipstick how most people will actually wear it.