MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

Dolly Snow

http://www.beautezine.com/mac-pedro-lourenco-collection-for-summer-2014-photos-information/

SOURCE : BEAUTEZINE

This collection looks gorgeous IMO.
thud.gif
As a whole it is a very gorgeous collection!

MACina

It really depends on the lipstick. She's been guilty of both. Sometimes she doesn't know how to let a sheer lipstick just be sheer, and hence, she slathers it on. Sometimes she takes lipsticks that should be opaque, but they end up patchy because she didn't apply enough. idk, I don't want to keep bashing her because as I've said before, I appreciate what she does.

Oh, and I totally agree on the lipglasses. Mirror over DG sounds gorgeous! A silvered lavender lip??? Yes!

th_e2cloud9.gif

Baje

I love these colors. If I had to make a list for this collection it would be the two lipglass, Roxo and True Red

msarge

After seeing swatches my list is now just the Corol Blush Duo and Peach Beige Lipstick - I didn't realize the eyeshadow quad had permanent shades in it so it's now a definite skip for me which makes me happy since I'm spending a lot on Osbourne! The lipglasses are calling my name though so they may get thrown in my cart...

Dolly Snow

I'm wondering if the light side of the blush duo is going to be similar to Immortal Flower. What do you guys think?
I didn't think of that. I thought it would look more like shell pearl but now that you mentioned it I think it kinda does look like Immortal Flower with less pink.