MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy

I only get a 'shipped' email about half of the time(oh, MAC!) but I checked the site and I have a tracking number! Hopefully that means it'll be here Monday.

Lipstickdiva420

lmao every collection. Yes!!!! the summer collection is coming out on my b day oh yeah
nanaparty.gif

Beautybuyer

Since everyone got their extra lip pies without cancelled orders I'm getting another riri woo and talk that talk times 3! It looks like a great color for my complexion! I've never been so excited for June! (Except when I was in school I guess lol) can we just skip may?!

VampyCouture

lol.gif
RE: MS, the Hubs & red lipstick.

Drum roll please---wait for it, wait for it....I'm 59!!!
dance.gif
Medgal, I don't believe you! Kidding.

You look absolutely AMAZING! I'm going to be clinging on to your every word now when you post! Hopefully some of it will rub off through osmosis!
flower.gif

erine1881

4 separate orders, all shipped, but not a single shipping notification email. Hopefully this will help people realize that no notification doesn't mean it didn't go thru.

Prettypackages

Dorky you??? We're not dorks Elegant, and I'll bet I'm older than you! When you age you're beyond cool---do what we want, buy what we want, say what we want---we need a whole other category for what we are! And so what if we won't live long enough to use all of the crap we collect!
girlhaha.gif
say it again. My friend is 43 and keeps saying he is too old to be cool. I keep telling him we are cool because we are. No need to try anymore.

Prettypackages

lol.gif
Exactly!

I'll be 90 & asking hubs ( in my Marge Simpson sisters voice) if he can get me the RED lipstick....& he'll say, "but there's five thousand red lipsticks"
th_roll1.gif

Seriously? I'm 53 How old are you? BTW... I care absolutely nothing about the number
amuse.gif
nope, not believing you either.

KMQE716

topclosed.gif
We all just need to shut off our computers right now and walk away.
Say what?!?!?!? They need to put your pic in the urban dictionary next to Black Don't Crack.
LMAOOOO!

yeah i would of not guessed 59 for her at all! beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.