MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

brittbby

I won't get mines until Thursday !! UGH that's what sucks about living on the west coast. Oh well I won't complain atleast I was able to purchase the lippie. I can't wait to see you guys swatches so I can drool !!!
I too share ur pain :(... Damn MAC and canceling overnight shipping. Temperature Rising better not be this way or else.... Ill cry lol.

cocotears

mine will be here tuesday!
rasta.gif

peachsuns

Many people seem to get their lippies Tuesday. I can't wait what you guys think of it. Hope we'll see some swatches! Yay!
I could not get the lippie. I had three windows open. Two on iMac and one on iPod Touch. I waited almost two hours, and found myself still in the waiting room, so I gave up. I had to go out. I may try again in the later releases. I'm just happy for you guys!
cheerleader.gif

MissTT

That would be an odd thing to lie about now wouldn't it Prettypackages???
th_dunno.gif
Perhaps, but I started telling people I was 40 around the time I turned 30. It's gotten so bad that I don't know how old I actually. My BF yelled at me the other day b/c I got it wrong. He says I'm the only person who doesn't know how old they are.

allthingsglam

It's crazy because mac has took thier money out of my account shipped with tracking yet they never send me a email saying your package is on the way I have to check mac web site

RaymondKurzweil

I'm a Thursday girl, which is fine because it'll still get here in time to play with it before the weekend. If anything, seeing all the swatches will hype it up and make me extra excited.
yahoo.gif
I may even pick up Cherry l/l for the occasion.

Beautybuyer

I'm a Thursday girl, which is fine because it'll still get here in time to play with it before the weekend. If anything, seeing all the swatches will hype it up and make me extra excited. 
yahoo.gif
I may even pick up Cherry l/l for the occasion. 
Me too! It takes for ever to reach Cali! But I may also get the liner since I don't have a Mac red liner

RaymondKurzweil

Me too! It takes for ever to reach Cali! But I may also get the liner since I don't have a Mac red liner
I'm in Arizona, so I feel you. I also don't have many MAC liners. Maybe I'll finally pick up Vino, too, to play with ombre lips and give it more dimension, unless anyone else has great suggestions? Brick? Or maybe Burgundy instead of Vino?

chinablaq

Looks great on her! I missed out because of my lousy internet connection on my iphone while out and about. Luckily a friend ordered one for me. I'll be at her concert this Sunday, hopefully I can get my hands on a backup. Wonder if it'll be 1 per person there as well. I'll have to make my husband grab one too since he'll be with me lol.

luvlydee

Looks great on her! I missed out because of my lousy internet connection on my iphone while out and about. Luckily a friend ordered one for me. I'll be at her concert this Sunday, hopefully I can get my hands on a backup. Wonder if it'll be 1 per person there as well. I'll have to make my husband grab one too since he'll be with me lol.
yay! ill be there tomorrow also. Ill go up to you if I see you dont think im a creep if i do that lol. i wonder if its 1 per person also. Im going to make my boyfriend grab one also if thats the case.

Prettypackages

I line my lips with a nude liner. I think only once ive paired it with a red liner and my lips felt so dry. And then i read somewhere rihanna uses a nude liner and then i tried it and never tried red liner with red lipstick again lol
What nude liner do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts