MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissTT

I few of my friends went to the Rihanna concert in Vancouver this weekend and said it was terrible. She showed up 2 hours late and then stood in one spot in lip synched the whole time! So glad i didn't spend the $$ to go like i was planning to. Im still gonna buy the makeup if i like the colors lol
th_loser.gif
I don't actually recall ever attending a concert that started on time. Oh wait there was kinda one. Lionel Ritchie performed at a professional conference I attended. I missed a lot of it b/c the guy I was going w/ didn't think it would start on time. I guess I think of that more as a performance than a concert though b/c it was free for conference attendees.

vaisforluvrs

:loser:  I don't actually recall ever attending a concert that started on time. Oh wait there was kinda one. Lionel Ritchie performed at a professional conference I attended. I missed a lot of it b/c the guy I was going w/ didn't think it would start on time. I guess I think of that more as a performance than a concert though b/c it was free for conference attendees.
Really? The latest I have ever waited past the actual performance time was probably a half hour. I would be pretty PO if I had to wait 2 hours!

MissTT

I thought that was the nature of concerts.
th_dunno.gif
Also probably why I don't attend very many. I'm too cute to be standing in line and waiting for hours.

vaisforluvrs

I thought that was the nature of concerts. 
th_dunno.gif
 Also probably why I don't attend very many. I'm too cute to be standing in line and waiting for hours.
If you mean waiting in line for hours for general admission, yes, I've definitely done that (and I consider myself pretty cute too :wink:). But I think the other person was referring to being in the actual venue, seeing the opening acts then waiting another 2 hours for Rihanna to show up. I've never had that experience, luckily. Then again, I wouldn't go see someone with such a massive ego that would expect their fans to wait until the wee hours of the morning to see them perform. I'm too old for that now, lol.

Beautybuyer

I really want that darker color lipstick!! I'm not as pumped for riri woo but I don't want skippers remorse lol

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif
I am also hoping she will come out with a purple lipstick that is more blue based. I know she loves wearing purple and pulls it off really well.

I really want that darker color lipstick!! I'm not as pumped for riri woo but I don't want skippers remorse lol

MissTT

Quote: Originally Posted by vaisforluvrs
If you mean waiting in line for hours for general admission, yes, I've definitely done that (and I consider myself pretty cute too
th_wink3.gif
). But I think the other person was referring to being in the actual venue, seeing the opening acts then waiting another 2 hours for Rihanna to show up. I've never had that experience, luckily. Then again, I wouldn't go see someone with such a massive ego that would expect their fans to wait until the wee hours of the morning to see them perform. I'm too old for that now, lol.

I've never waited a huge gap of time between acts. (Well, not 2 hours.) But what they usually do is push the opening acts back as well so folks don't feel like they're waiting as long. Essentially everyone is late. Regardless, Rihanna was a douche. I'm too old for that, too. I distinctly remember saying that as I was leaving the last big concert I attended. Outdoors with 5 hard rock bands.
nope.gif
The headliner was Disturbed. I'm afraid of what year that was...

princess sarah

Is it just me or does the 187 look like a SH brush? I really hope its a full size one for this collection. I am hoping this collection will hit Australia when the Diamonds Tour comes down here. I am waiting to hear confirmation

erine1881

Is it just me or does the 187 look like a SH brush? I really hope its a full size one for this collection. I am hoping this collection will hit Australia when the Diamonds Tour comes down here. I am waiting to hear confirmation
Not 100% sure, but i do believe it is a SH.

kissy89

I can't wait till this collection comes out! Def. getting all the lipsticks!! I find myself only really wanting lipsticks from MAC. But will see about getting the eyeshadows too, just sucks because I know I wont be able to use my MAC pro discount.
nope.gif

janette9687

There's conflicting information, but i hope it is so you can get it!
yeah i have had 187 dupes but i end up giving it to my sister, had the sephora pro, laura mercier, and trish mcevoy but they were too soft and just bunched up together with foundation and the head was too big for my face, but i have yet to purchase the mac one, i will if its SH and special packaging, if not ima say eff it and include the hakuhodo version in my next order, i have been obsessing over these i am on my fifth order of hakuhodos they are amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.