MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OctoberViolet

I can't wait to find out the color stories of this collection. I need info! Come on MAC!
clapping.gif

internetchick

I have a feeling I will at least buy the lippie. LOVING the packaging for this collection. I'm gonna try not to lose my head.

Karmasluv

I support RIRI 100 percent!!! I will be purchasing everything!!!! I am super duper excited!!!!!! Everyone is free to chose not to support or to support but the collection is gonna sell out I bet my life on that!!!! And quickly too!!!!

Karmasluv

AMEN!!!!!!
Unless she's a puppy murderer I could care less about what she is or isnt. Bottom line Rihanna or not this is a new collection, I buy makeup because I enjoy the different colors, shades etc and Mac is a business like any other meaning they dont sell morals only their product and its great!

Beautybuyer

I'm so excited and ready for the fall collection! I need to get my hands on the dark lippy! Will this be mac only like riri woo? Or will the fall riri be available at department stores as well?

erine1881

I'm so excited and ready for the fall collection! I need to get my hands on the dark lippy! Will this be mac only like riri woo? Or will the fall riri be available at department stores as well?
Holiday is the only one that'll be on counter, according to info in here. All the rest are online only.

Lipstickdiva420

I support RIRI 100 percent!!! I will be purchasing everything!!!! I am super duper excited!!!!!! Everyone is free to chose not to support or to support but the collection is gonna sell out I bet my life on that!!!! And quickly too!!!!
Lmfao you know it. I want everything too and the packaging has a pink rose gold going on.

Beautybuyer

I always loose my head too. If I even THINK I like it some how it ends up on its way to me LOL I won't even think twice BUT I have learned not to buy based on hype, like if everyone else likes it

knickgirll

That is not MAC lipstick... it's Melt Cosmetics... a brand that Lorelicakes is coming out with in May with her best friend

ShanOrieal

I am so ecstatic
pompom.gif
about the release of this collection. I love the promo pictures so far especially the packaging and I cant wait until we get more information on what exactly is being released. Im really excited to see what the lippie will look like!

Status
Not open for further replies.