MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly

Girl Gone Good
These will be mine pending photos/swatches.
smiles.gif

Corally

Fall launch 2nd quad (special packaging) Woodwinked -bright bronze gold -soft peach -chocolate bronze Diamonds CCB (special packaging) Pointblack LLL (special packaging) Gigablack EP mascara (special packaging) Dp Brunette Veluxe Brow (special packaging) Dp Dk Brunette Feluxe Brow (special packaging) Lipsticks (special packaging)- RiRi Woo Talk That Talk-matte dark plum Who's That Chik-midtone orange with frost Nude-cool nude RiRi Woo lipglass (special packaging) PLW lipliner (special packaging)- RiRiWoo-cool red Talk That Talk-dark plum Blush (special packaging)- Girl Gone Good Blush Duo (special packaging)- Hibiscus Kiss-cool coral -matte neutral bronze #35 & #36 lashes #187SE
I want Talk That Talk lipstick and maybe the Girl Gone Good blush.

luvlydee

Yes, copperplate is in the Smoked Cocoa quad, along with colours similar to shroom, black tied and nehru (their WNs).
Is the smoked cocoa quad in special packing? If it isnt ill be able to skip and get the quad that had special packaging (even though i have woodwinked already i dont mind owning 2 of those instead of two copperplates lol) i also have Soot which is close to nehru no?

martiangurll

I am very excited for the Diamonds CCB
pompom.gif

Sounds gorgeous
eyelove.gif
Me too! I hope its a silvery white with microshimmers. At least that is what I am picturing based on teh names.

I already know I will want both quads and the CCB. And I have no idea what an LLL is???

MACina

Liquidlast Liner
hmm.gif

Our lips will look good eating those sausages.
Me too! I hope its a silvery white with microshimmers. At least that is what I am picturing based on teh names.

I already know I will want both quads and the CCB. And I have no idea what an LLL is???

luvlydee

Yup i will only be hauling rihanna stuff for the rest of the year. Maybe just one lippy from all about orange and thats it. My Fall list: 2nd quad (special packaging) Woodwinked -bright bronze gold -soft peach -chocolate bronze Diamonds CCB (special packaging) Lipsticks (special packaging)- RiRi Woo (might get this with reg packaging) Talk That Talk-matte dark plum Nude- cool nude PLW lipliner (special packaging)- RiRiWoo -cool red Talk That Talk -dark plum Blush (special packaging)- Girl Gone Good Blush Duo (special packaging)- Hibiscus Kiss - cool coral/matte neutral bronze #187SE Oh boy thats like 90% of the collection. Im going to have to stay up and not go to sleep that day Thanks Erine for the info!!!

ShanOrieal

Fall launch 2nd quad (special packaging) Woodwinked -bright bronze gold -soft peach -chocolate bronze Diamonds CCB (special packaging) Pointblack LLL (special packaging) Gigablack EP mascara (special packaging) Dp Brunette Veluxe Brow (special packaging) Dp Dk Brunette Feluxe Brow (special packaging) Lipsticks (special packaging)- RiRi Woo Talk That Talk-matte dark plum Who's That Chik-midtone orange with frost Nude-cool nude RiRi Woo lipglass (special packaging) PLW lipliner (special packaging)- RiRiWoo-cool red Talk That Talk-dark plum Blush (special packaging)- Girl Gone Good Blush Duo (special packaging)- Hibiscus Kiss-cool coral -matte neutral bronze #35 & #36 lashes #187SE
Omgosh thank you so much for this! I'm not so sure that I will be able to control myself when this collection comes out! It's a good thing I already put my money to the side to get my moms Mother's Day gift or she wld have been fresh out of luck! Lmbo

Urmi

I just read in this article that ririwoo's gonna be $16. Do you know if that's true?

http://www.shefinds.com/2013/first-look-check-out-rihannas-upcoming-riri-woo-lipstick-for-mac-cosmetics/

littlelamb

I just read in this article that ririwoo's gonna be $16. Do you know if that's true?

http://www.shefinds.com/2013/first-look-check-out-rihannas-upcoming-riri-woo-lipstick-for-mac-cosmetics/
I wouldn't doubt it. It could be $15.50 rounded up. Weren't Marilyn lipsticks $16.50? Kind of ridiculous, but it didn't stop us.
girlhaha.gif

Ana A

I want to know too!!!!!!....... all we know so far according to other posts and blogs is that there will be 2 additional lipticks, lustre drops and a blush duo

erine1881

Oh wow :O do you know what the summer collection consists of yet?  
That i don't as of yet.
Is the smoked cocoa quad in special packing? If it isnt ill be able to skip and get the quad that had special packaging (even though i have woodwinked already i dont mind owning 2 of those instead of two copperplates lol) i also have Soot which is close to nehru no?
Yes special packaging.
What is point black LLL?
Liquidlast Liner  :hmm:
:nods: liquidlast liner.

GlamQueen21

The fall launch will be so epic!!! I cannot wait to get my hands on RiRi Woo lipstick in both regular and special packaging!

Status
Not open for further replies.