MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtyp

Info edit! My source says the summer collection is RiRi Woo plus the 3 new lipsticks and blush duos i listed, as well as the lustre drops. Each new collection is the same as the previous, plus additional items.
ok just clarifying the blush duo is the same is both summer and fall? if yes I have to decide if I want to wait for the special packaging lol. what is a CCB? I'm glad I have awhile to save up lol I want almost everything! and I imagine I'll want half the holiday set too!

hoshiakari_

Yessss. Three lipsticks and two blushes. I can afford that if I plan lol.

I wish MAC would come out with something besides neutral quads. Sure, they're more universal but sooo boring. Who doesn't have Woodwinked? And peaches, golds, and browns? Who knows, maybe it'll surprise me.
Surprisingly, I don't have Woodwinked.
I started out buying perm MAC shadows but then got sucked into the LE game.
So it'll be a good chance for me to get it. My mom has it and I'd always end up borrowing it from her.
girlhaha.gif

I'm a sucka for neutrals so I'm definitely getting the quad.

Copperhead

I don't have Woodwinked either. I've been wanting it so I have no idea why I don't have it because it's very pretty.

luvlydee

ok just clarifying the blush duo is the same is both summer and fall? if yes I have to decide if I want to wait for the special packaging lol. what is a CCB? I'm glad I have awhile to save up lol I want almost everything! and I imagine I'll want half the holiday set too!
This is my dillema. I want the stuff in special packaging but i dont want to wait all the way until fall to get it. I dont want to miss out on the fun when people are playing around with their goodies during the summer time :( this might end up making me buy 2 of things i want. One without special packaging and then again with the special packaging. Ay ay ay. Well played mac. Well played...

maneater

This is my dillema. I want the stuff in special packaging but i dont want to wait all the way until fall to get it. I dont want to miss out on the fun when people are playing around with their goodies during the summer time
ssad.gif
this might end up making me buy 2 of things i want. One without special packaging and then again with the special packaging. Ay ay ay. Well played mac. Well played...
I'm not even going to fight it and i will just repurchase it again in the fall lol

I will call the fall one my "backup"
girlhaha.gif

luvlydee

I will call the fall one my "backup"
girlhaha.gif
lmaooo yes! my "back up" and im assuming the special packaging will cost more than the regular packaging so if i really like something that i hauled from the summer collection ill just back it up with special packaging. And also get anything that i want from the fall collection that didnt come out with the summer collection.

Ana A

I'll purchase things as they come so I don't have to worry about missing out or overspending on a single collection and then I can just add to it with the new special packaging products missing in the fall, thank God the summer one is relatively small..phew

erine1881

i find the setup of this collection bonanza a bit confusing...am i correct in understanding the first one is special packaging, the remaining two are not? if that's the case, i'll wait till the second or third release to buy...i don't want to special packaging, and don't want to pay extra for it. i've been depotting all my eyeshadows and blushes, including those with special packaging, so it seems like a waste.  maybe if i wait it out, i'll stop caring about certain items as well in favour of other new releases?
The first and second are not special packaging, is what i was told.
I was told each consecutive launch is a repeat of the collection before, PLUS additional products. Things may change yet as they don't even have FNs for all products. Everything passed the summer collection is all still preliminary information.

Naughtyp

The first and second are not special packaging, is what i was told. I was told each consecutive launch is a repeat of the collection before, PLUS additional products. Things may change yet as they don't even have FNs for all products. Everything passed the summer collection is all still preliminary information.
okey dokey! Ty ;) what's FN? foot notes? lol and what's CCB?

erine1881

okey dokey! Ty ;) what's FN? foot notes? lol and what's CCB?
FN is final name-the name it sells u der WN is working name-the name it starts out as for inspiration -smoked cocoa quad WNs are shroom, black tied rev (revised), and nehru rev. Means the colours are inspired by those specific colours. CCB is cream colour base

ladyarwen

Yessss. Three lipsticks and two blushes. I can afford that if I plan lol.

I wish MAC would come out with something besides neutral quads. Sure, they're more universal but sooo boring. Who doesn't have Woodwinked? And peaches, golds, and browns? Who knows, maybe it'll surprise me.
Pssst...might I direct you to the Temp Rising thread. Lovely quads over there!
http://www.specktra.net/t/182268/mac-temperature-rising-collection-may-2013/990#post_2372786

Naughtyp

I wonder if that dark Lippie in the promo pic we have seen is talk that talk? I wonder what's in that compact?

erine1881

I wonder if that dark Lippie in the promo pic we have seen is talk that talk? I wonder what's in that compact?
:nods: and it's a BP i believe. Someone had posted a link of an interview where she said there was a BP. Otherwise it's the blush duo.

Status
Not open for further replies.