MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tahlia

I want to know too!!!!!!....... all we know so far according to other posts and blogs is that there will be 2 additional lipticks, lustre drops and a blush duo
i hope the lipsticks are pretty!! so far i want 50% of the fall collection lol :\

erine1881

Info edit! My source says the summer collection is RiRi Woo plus the 3 new lipsticks and blush duos i listed, as well as the lustre drops. Each new collection is the same as the previous, plus additional items.

hoshiakari_

Thanks for the info, Erine!
So far I just want RiRi Woo, Talk That Talk, 2nd quad and Girl Gone good blush.
Whew, relatively small haul.

Beautybuyer

I NEED talk that talk I will die without it lol I will get 2 since I'm not too crazy over anything else from fall maybe a blush since apparently I'm a blush whore lol

califabulous

thud.gif
get the shovel and just bury me now -next to my dead empty wallet! im hoping i wont like riri woo. i dont understand what a more blue based red looks like. Still, i need the lippies the liners and blush and how can i pass up the 2nd quad? i dont even know what the first quad is lolol i need to go to bed

erine1881

:thud: get the shovel and just bury me now -next to my dead empty wallet!  im hoping i wont like riri woo. i dont understand what a more blue based red looks like. Still, i need the lippies the liners and blush and how can i pass up the 2nd quad? i dont even know what the first quad is lolol i need to go to bed
I listed it in response to one of luvydee's posts. Copperplate -dirty cool champagne -black with silver pearl -dirty black charcoal

DILLIGAF

I say this now but God only knows what's going to happen when this gets released.

• RiRi Woo
  • Talk That Talk
That's it. I hope.

pinkpaint

Yessss. Three lipsticks and two blushes. I can afford that if I plan lol.

I wish MAC would come out with something besides neutral quads. Sure, they're more universal but sooo boring. Who doesn't have Woodwinked? And peaches, golds, and browns? Who knows, maybe it'll surprise me.

aradhana

i think my list is the two blush products and the 4 lipsticks. which is still a lot, so i might cut out the blush duo...

i find the setup of this collection bonanza a bit confusing...am i correct in understanding the first one is special packaging, the remaining two are not?

if that's the case, i'll wait till the second or third release to buy...i don't want to special packaging, and don't want to pay extra for it. i've been depotting all my eyeshadows and blushes, including those with special packaging, so it seems like a waste. maybe if i wait it out, i'll stop caring about certain items as well in favour of other new releases?

Status
Not open for further replies.