MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

admmgz

I spoke to my MUA at Nordies & when she looked in the book, it said the 2nd but we all know how MAC is...things change all the time

luvlydee

The 2nd? I need to stalk then. Surprisingly, I don't already own Ruby Woo in my collection of MAC lipsticks. No particular reason. Just haven't gotten around to getting it. My daughter loves Ruby Woo, so I'm definitely getting her RiRi Woo.
i dont own ruby woo either so we're on the same boat. lol

luvlydee

damn the mac site is running slow on my computer now. i think people are starting to rush and look already.

admmgz

OMG WTH they cant be springing this up on me like this!! now im just going to to be stalking as of tonight. Jeez mac!!

i dont own ruby woo either so we're on the same boat. lol
Ikr! I'm right there w/ you! I don't own Ruby Woo either & Idc for the special packaging anyways so I'll be stalking this one too

luvlydee

Ikr! I'm right there w/ you! I don't own Ruby Woo either & Idc for the special packaging anyways so I'll be stalking this one too
Imma get this one and the one with special packaging lol. Im like obssesed with rihanna.

admmgz

damn the mac site is running slow on my computer now. i think people are starting to rush and look already.
when I search Riri Woo or Rihanna, it just brings me back to the main page- no search results...normally it shows me the thing to sign up for text alerts for the collection...

MissBeautyBunni

The 2nd? I need to stalk then. Surprisingly, I don't already own Ruby Woo in my collection of MAC lipsticks. No particular reason. Just haven't gotten around to getting it. My daughter loves Ruby Woo, so I'm definitely getting her RiRi Woo.
Same here so I'm excited for this lipstick

BeautyByLele

Mine too !!! I thought it was my computer. I think this lippie might crash the site
type.gif

shontay07108

Eh, I would like to have the special packaging and something tells me the finish of this lipstick will be problematic, but I am still drawn to it. I'll try and remember to check in from time to time. I just went to the Mac site and it's not slow for me at all.

miss0annette

HELP ME IM POOR
-Bridesmaid
wayment...special packaging?
icon_eek.gif
when is it gonna be in special packaging??? its suppose to come out this thursday and im NOT gonna get it...i keep tellin myself....i shall prove Erine wrong
blah.gif
KiKi!!

According to Erine's post the fall collection will also contain RiRi Woo but with special packaging.

But I just convinced myself that I should get the black bullet to actually wear and the special packaging to just have in my stash.
sneaky.gif
th_thdeadea.gif

OctoberViolet

That's what I see also. I'm going to start my stalking tomorrow just in case, but I have a feeling MAC is going to wait until the 2nd to put it up so that all us crazy MAC addicts crash the site.
boxing.gif

look what i see....

but i honestly dont think itll show up before may 2

Lipstickdiva420

im going to her concert on sunday and i refuse to not enjoy myself because I'm worrying on getting the lipstick there so i will be stalking all day up until it shows up online lol
girl crush of the decade lmao
im so scared when it comes out that itll be so slow i wont be quick enough to check out lol
yup lol I've been listening to her since she first came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.