MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I ate a piece of Dove chocolate just now and it said. "You know what? You look good in red." I'm taking that as a sign!
girlhaha.gif

Pretty Honeybee

Think MAC gonna release her early or release it on the date specified?? Didn't they have it as the 4th??? Here we go again with all night stalking...lol

KrystalAnne

jade81

An MA artist just chatted with me...and she said RiRi Woo reminds her of black magic roses:// I'm thinking its gonna be too dark! She said it has an ultra violet undertone to it://///:

MissTT

Quote: Originally Posted by CartoonChic Lol! Now I'm thinking of Mumm-Ra from ThunderCats. RiRi Woo could coordinate with the red cape.

I had a pretty big crush on Lion-O (snarf snarf snarf snarf)

ForeverJenn

I wish I had the energy to stalk but I'm seriously exhausted from crazy hours at work and loads of school work. I'm thinking I could have someone shoot me a text if it pops up tonight?

luvlydee

I wish I had the energy to stalk but I'm seriously exhausted from crazy hours at work and loads of school work. I'm thinking I could have someone shoot me a text if it pops up tonight?
im pretty sure it wont be up tonight. i really think itll be up may 2nd lol but im just stalking for the hell of it just in case

ALivingDoll

My gut is telling me this will launch either tonight or sometime tomorrow. I'll be stalking for this without a doubt. Does anyone think it'll sell out quickly?

Status
Not open for further replies.