MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OctoberViolet

Tx Erine. I am going to assume since this party is on May 17th that the online launch will be right afterwards or closer towards the end of the month? I want that purple lipstick!!!
graucho.gif

OctoberViolet

Well, I was naughty. Just ordered the two new purple lipsticks from the Illamasqua Paranormal Collection.
th_crazy2.gif
My addiction to purple lippies is off the chain, but I couldn't resist. This will not stop me, mind you all, from buying the Melt purple lipstick and any other purple lipsticks that will be coming out by MAC or any other company. Someone stop me!!! Please!!!! My purple addiction is going to bankrupt me.
th_wallbash.gif

JJJewels

It's just the shipping code. They are always pretty easy to figure out. The lipstick is still not there.

KMQE716

[COLOR=6666CC]Well, I was naughty. Just ordered the two new purple lipsticks from the Illamasqua Paranormal Collection.[/COLOR]:loco: [COLOR=6666CC]My addiction to purple lippies is off the chain, but I couldn't resist. This will not stop me, mind you all, from buying the Melt purple lipstick and any other purple lipsticks that will be coming out by MAC or any other company. Someone stop me!!! Please!!!! My purple addiction is going to bankrupt me.[/COLOR]:headbang:
Did you order them from sephora or the website

KMQE716

[COLOR=4B0082]Their website. I was going to hold off for Sephora, but they only had the one lipstick shown and it's not in stock yet. Decided to buy both purples from their site.[/COLOR]
Oh ok! I saw that too on sephora I was hoping they updated it today! The ESP is such a pretty purple! I hope it's a flat purple and not duo chrome and stuff....the other lipstick reminds me of nocturnal instincts but more grey

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif
with everything. I didn't get Nocturnal Instincts, but I'm looking forward to this mauvey grey lippie and the purple.
Oh ok! I saw that too on sephora I was hoping they updated it today! The ESP is such a pretty purple! I hope it's a flat purple and not duo chrome and stuff....the other lipstick reminds me of nocturnal instincts but more grey

luvlydee

The stalking begins ...
Girl the stalking started last night. The coming soon popped up since yesterday but i think its safe to say that this wont be up until after midnight but i'll still be stalking lol. Ill start the serious stalking around 8pm and for now ill just refresh here and there when i feel like it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts