MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FacesbyNiki

Oh yay! I can't wait.

And I know I'm late to the party but I read some pages back where someone asked if MAC did a collection centered around an African American, and the answer is yes, does anyone remember, the Diana Ross Icon collection?? I do!!!
pompom.gif

CartoonChic

Oh yay! I can't wait.

And I know I'm late to the party but I read some pages back where someone asked if MAC did a collection centered around an African American, and the answer is yes, does anyone remember, the Diana Ross Icon collection?? I do!!!
pompom.gif
I wish I was into makeup when that collection came out. I would've been all over it. Mahogany is one of my absolute favorite films of all time! "Me. Mahogany. They all love me. The men love me. The woman love me. Mahogany. I'm a winner! I'm a winner, baby!"

BeautyByLele

It was said that with the first launch there will be no pro discount but with the other launches the pro discount should apply.... either way Im still getting this lippie the first time around with or without the discount
girlhaha.gif

Does anyone know if this lipstick will be eligible for pro discount?

niketyi

It was said that with the first launch there will be no pro discount but with the other launches the pro discount should apply.... either way Im still getting this lippie the first time around with or without the discount
girlhaha.gif

Thank you! So will I! I'm a lipstick hoarder and MAC head!!

niketyi

Oh yay! I can't wait.

pompom.gif
Is Nikki Minaj not considered an African American? *black stare*

MrsFen

I read in this month's Marie Clare that it was launching May 2nd.

I wish I had the energy to stalk but I'm seriously exhausted from crazy hours at work and loads of school work. I'm thinking I could have someone shoot me a text if it pops up tonight? im pretty sure it wont be up tonight. i really think itll be up may 2nd lol but im just stalking for the hell of it just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts