MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CartoonChic

How about a guy for the next Viva Glam spokesperson? No idea who, though. I know they used Ricky Martin before, but that was with Nicki. Give a guy the sole spotlight this time around.

EDIT: Just thought of someone. Boy George!

shontay07108

I can see that Rita Ora girl doing something with MAC...
Rita Ora would be interesting. Even when she looks ridiculous, I think she's interesting and she can actually sing. That's a nice twist.
How about a guy for the next Viva Glam spokesperson? No idea who, though. I know they used Ricky Martin before, but that was with Nicki. Give a guy the sole spotlight this time around. EDIT: Just thought of someone. Boy George!
I wouldn't mind a guy, but I hope that means we don't get a colorless product.

mekaboo

How about a guy for the next Viva Glam spokesperson? No idea who, though. I know they used Ricky Martin before, but that was with Nicki. Give a guy the sole spotlight this time around.

EDIT: Just thought of someone. Boy George!
They did a Viva Glam with Boy George before. With Christina Aguilera and Linda Evangelista

I think Beyonce is too boring honestly and her makeup is hardly ever drool worthy so I don't think she would make a good fit for anything MAC.

For Viva Glam Fantasia, Jill Scott, Macy Gray, Robert Downey Jr, Paul McCartney, Emilie Sande,

CartoonChic

They did a Viva Glam with Boy George before. With Christina Aguilera and Linda Evangelista

I think Beyonce is too boring honestly and her makeup is hardly ever drool worthy so I don't think she would make a good fit for anything MAC.

For Viva Glam Fantasia, Jill Scott, Macy Gray, Robert Downey Jr, Paul McCartney, Emilie Sande,
Oh, I didn't know that. But that's still paired with women. They need to go all out with a guy. They need some balls.
rofl.gif

shontay07108

Didn't they already use him for the Holiday 2011 collection? I thought they want people they haven't used before.
I have no idea. I must've skipped that collection. :dunno: I don't even know why but Ryan Lochte popped into my head. He's such an idiot, but I think he'd be down for it and he would bring attention to it. He has his fans. :lol: Adam Levine? He's hot. He appeals to men and women, but going back to my point about colorless product: I don't think he'd go for color. Back to women, how about going country? I love Carrie Underwood. Why not? Wait, thinking of Beyonce why not her sister? You can call Solange what you want, but boring she is not.

KaysWays

Hi guys, hope all is well

I haven't been here in a while but I figured if anybody would know the answer to my question it'd be you lovely specktrettes. Will RiRi Woo be sold in any stores or counters tomorrow or is it only going to be released online?

yakusoku

I just did a live chat and she told me to check back promptly at noon EST tomorrow! Do you think that's accurate? I think I'm still gonna stalk tonight!

Ashleybubbles83

Ryan Lochte...lmao I love him buuuuut he needs to not speak. What about that singer Mika? I love him for his empowering song about plus size girls Still holding out for a Florence Welch collection tho...

Ashleybubbles83

They did a Viva Glam with Boy George before. With Christina Aguilera and Linda Evangelista I think Beyonce is too boring honestly and her makeup is hardly ever drool worthy so I don't think she would make a good fit for anything MAC. For Viva Glam Fantasia, Jill Scott, Macy Gray, Robert Downey Jr, Paul McCartney, Emilie Sande, 
Definitely Emilie Sande!!! I need her to be great in the US!!!! Random story: My friend said she saw Macy Gray at a Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles this past weekend and she looked hideous...smh

Status
Not open for further replies.