MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Uptownbackinit

Do you have any idea how many years it was before I actually know what Tim Curry looked like? There was Legend, It, Rocky Horror. It was the movie Clue that let me know what that man looked like without makeup.
That's funny. I didn't know what he looked like either until I saw Home alone 2.

NaomiH

Do you have any idea how many years it was before I actually know what Tim Curry looked like? There was Legend, It, Rocky Horror. It was the movie Clue that let me know what that man looked like without makeup.
Legend! He was so wonderful in Legend! That makeup for his character was amazing!

NaomiH

My nieces Emma and Eliana love it, they watched it for the first time a few months ago and liked it so much I had to buy them their own copy.
girlhaha.gif

awickedshape

lol so true Pennywise from It (shudder), Captain Hook (I can still picture him sneering and calling for Mister Smee), Cardinal Richelieu etc... he was on Criminal Minds, too. He has that amazing voice and wicked chuckle.

BitterSweet1016

Legend! He was so wonderful in Legend! That makeup for his character was amazing!

Hahaha this movie is how I figured out I always had a bit of a darker side to me. Everyone else loved Tom Cruise and the love story in Legend (though I did too) but I was like "did you see how awesome that black dress was and OMG the darkness guy looked amazing and so evil ^_^" yup still adore Tim Curry in that movie

NaomiH

Hahaha this movie is how I figured out I always had a bit of a darker side to me. Everyone else loved Tom Cruise and the love story in Legend (though I did too) but I was like "did you see how awesome that black dress was and OMG the darkness guy looked amazing and so evil ^_^" yup still adore Tim Curry in that movie
HA! That was so me when I first saw it! I was totally captivated by him!