MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Ana A

I haven't been dreaming of it for years but I've been reading requests for it ever since I joined Specktra, if in fact it turns out to be true I will gladly share your enthusiasm :) (even though I've never seen Rocky Horror *hides in corner)

S

Stephny691

"I see you shiver with antici........pation!"

Damn straight, okay this, this I'm excited for. I've passed on all the other collections this year, come on MAC! Don't let us down!!!

OctoberViolet

This is my birthday also. I'd love for this collection to be released on or near October 22nd. I'm going to need to start saving now.
th_thstars.gif

src=

birfday twins!!!! <3 Birthday triplets!!! Im Oct 22 also
pompom.gif
Yes. I did not forget about you Ana. My phone was acting weird and then my computer. I meant to say triplets!!!
th_sign_woot.gif
for us October 22nd babies!!!!
grouphug2.gif

LiliV

I was never a Rocky Horror fan (my friends are all obsessed) but I'm excited to see the colors!

OctoberViolet

I was never a Rocky Horror fan (my friends are all obsessed) but I'm excited to see the colors!
Same with me LiliV. My friends would go see the Midnight showing in the city when we were teenagers over and over again. I saw it once, didn't quite understand it and that was it. I saw it again years later on cable. I just want to see what interesting colors and cosmetics MAC will come up with for this collection.

Uptownbackinit

This seriously is gonna have me singing one of the movie tunes every time I look at this thread. Please Mac, oh please. Don't do RH wrong and give me a lipstick called Sweet transvestite, an very nice es quad with the character names, and please oh please any product named Time Warp!

CharlieKelly

OMG you are kidding?!!!! Aggggg I love this movie, well all cult terror movies but FrankNFurther is absolutely my favorite Tim Curry character!!!! Awgggggggggggggggg