MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Diamond laTwerk

Woot woot SO excited! Maybe there can be like, a neon or really bright red blush! AND please, mac, a white beauty powder! That would be a first! :D

patentg33k

This collection will be da bomb.
flower.gif

No date yet. No more info available. Will update when we know more.

Credit goes to various members, e.g. @Yazmin and @Uptownbackinit, who confirmed this collection.
Let's do the time warp again!!!!!!!! Yesssssssssss!

Audrey C

I hope you're all happy. I've had Sweet Transvestite looping through my head all morning now.

pinkpaint

Am I the only one who doesn't know what Rocky Horror Picture Show is? :S
I haven't seen it, either. Before my time and I had strict parents lol. I watched the trailer and still have no idea what this collection will be. It seems so...unusual, like they read the "We Wish You Would Make This Collection" thread, and said, "Actually, we will!" lol. I think it has the potential to have some really cool colors and names, so I'm excited to see it.

Tahlia

I haven't seen it, either. Before my time and I had strict parents lol. I watched the trailer and still have no idea what this collection will be. It seems so...unusual, like they read the "We Wish You Would Make This Collection" thread, and said, "Actually, we will!" lol. I think it has the potential to have some really cool colors and names, so I'm excited to see it.
Lol fair enough. I just never heard of it before. But I agree that it has potential for MAC to bust out some unique colours. I don't think it will be a letdown though, if they took the plunge to make a collection on something that was/is extremely popular.

BrknFlwr85

This has the potential to be my favorite collection ever, so MAC better do it right! I seriously can't wait until we find out more info and the release date.

Audrey C

I saw it the first time when I was 12 years old. No question that some of it went over my head the first time I saw it, but by the time my best friends and I had seen it 30-40 times it was all very clear. LOL

I have it on video somewhere but I don't know if my own kids have ever watched it. There are far worse messages to get than sexuality is fluid and to be celebrated rather than apologized for.

MissLiLaC

:jawdrop: omg potential for some KILLER lippies!!! One product will incorporate in it's name time warp somehow for sure :peace:

Latest posts