MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

martiangurll

This collection will be da bomb.:flower: No date yet. No more info available. Will update when we know more.  Credit goes to various members, e.g. @Yazmin and @Uptownbackinit , who confirmed this collection.
Okay, this is coming from seeing the products or a general positive regard for the theme? Myself I am neutral on the theme but if you say there are lots of fab products I will be excited. I would like a dazzle finish red lipstick with dazzling red glitter, in ginormous red tube.

thebluefairy

Quote:Originally Posted by OctoberViolet

This is my birthday also. I'd love for this collection to be released on or near October 22nd. I'm going to need to start saving now.
th_thstars.gif

werd.gif
 x infinity!!!!!

birfday twins!!!!

lilinah

I saw the show live twice, back in LA in 1974, with Tim Curry strutting a runway lit from beneath that ran diagonally through the club. Amazing. Never bothered to see the movie after than. Can't wait to see the collection!

Genn

I have never seen this movie, but I have done some research on it, and I am pretty excited about this collection! I'm picturing a dramatic/dark color scheme! I am also hoping that this will be a large collection with each product(s) dedicated to a specific character!
You need to watch this!

ginski

[COLOR=6600FF] [/COLOR]Birthday triplets!!! Im Oct 22 also :pompom:
like I said before, I have to wait until my bday which is 10/10 (evil makeup spending freeze) so I hope it is the 22nd! Lol! It.would.be.awesome!

Ana A

like I said before, I have to wait until my bday which is 10/10 (evil makeup spending freeze) so I hope it is the 22nd! Lol! It.would.be.awesome!
Yay for Libras! October is when I spoil and get spoiled the most with makeup so it would be ideal :)

ginski

Yay for Libras!  October is when I spoil and get spoiled the most with makeup so it would be ideal :)
omg I go super broke, then I have to scramble to save for Xmas lol! I'm the worst self indulgent birthday shopper, seriously, anything I want is like hey its my birthday!

Ana A

omg I go super broke, then I have to scramble to save for Xmas lol! I'm the worst self indulgent birthday shopper, seriously, anything I want is like hey its my birthday!
Ugh I know what you mean lol.... and it never helps that most companies also release their makeup sets and their new palettes right around that time
wacko.gif

ginski

Ugh I know what you mean lol.... and it never helps that most companies also release their makeup sets and their new palettes right around that time :nuts:
yeah those bastards know we can't resist! :crazy:

DILLIGAF

If I had to choose between this and the Simpsons I would gladly give up Marge for Dr. Frank N Futer

thebluefairy

Quote:Originally Posted by DILLIGAF

If I had to choose between this and the Simpsons I would gladly give up Marge for Dr. Frank N Futer

no doubt about it!!!!!

Latest posts