MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Nessy

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR this is OMG amazing, so excited so excited gah! Please please please please be amazing and not lack luster my heart couldn't take it if it was! I love the RHPS so much!!!

MACina

jawdrop.gif
omg potential for some KILLER lippies!!! One product will incorporate in it's name time warp somehow for sure
peace2.gif

YES
clapping.gif

I think the question is not what to get from this collection (will get everything anyway) but how many BUs I need of the stuff
hmm.gif

jackiegeee

Quote: I think the question is not what to get from this collection (will get everything anyway) but how many BUs I need of the stuff
hmm.gif

For REAL. I am going to spend so much damn money on this collection! Buy all the things and all the BUs of all the things!!!
mac_atemywallet.gif

CrimsonQuill157

I saw it the first time when I was 12 years old. No question that some of it went over my head the first time I saw it, but by the time my best friends and I had seen it 30-40 times it was all very clear. LOL

I have it on video somewhere but I don't know if my own kids have ever watched it. There are far worse messages to get than sexuality is fluid and to be celebrated rather than apologized for.
You are a great parent for thinking this way!!
bouquet.gif

thebluefairy

Like I said in the early buzz thread: Buying 105000000 of EVERTHING. Bringing me one step closer to the ultimate goal: BEING Tim Curry!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeesssss :) :) :) the packaging needs to be glossy black with the singing lips on it- I can just see it now!!!!!

thebluefairy

Quote:Originally Posted by MissElle12

I hope it comes out around Halloween!

October 22 would be a fitting day for this to release :) for bday reasons :) :) :)

itsmeg

I have never seen this movie, but I have done some research on it, and I am pretty excited about this collection! I'm picturing a dramatic/dark color scheme! I am also hoping that this will be a large collection with each product(s) dedicated to a specific character!

OctoberViolet

I hope it comes out around Halloween!

October 22 would be a fitting day for this to release
smiles.gif
for bday reasons
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
This is my birthday also. I'd love for this collection to be released on or near October 22nd. I'm going to need to start saving now.
th_thstars.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Corally

I'm so excited!
flower.gif

MAC better not mess this collection up!
werd.gif
x infinity!!!!!

Latest posts