MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

montREALady

I'm the only very pregnant woman in line here. LOL. Things you do for makeup. I even requested a day off at work. #crazypregnantlady

OMG you're pregnant??! Congrats!! At GenBeauty there was a girl due in 4 days standing in the long ass MUFE line. So you're normal...for a makeup addict ;)

NaomiH

Thanks Naomi! Are you in line too? I'm getting the Amor lipstick though I'm not a fan of Mac glaze finish but based from people who've used it they love it. Were you able to grab MMB?

I'm not,a very lovely person got the items I needed off the UK site! I am not usually a huge glaze person either,but AP is really nice and is a perfect nude on me.

dcarrington

LOL! I got the last one of two MMB! Surprisingly all the lippies were still there. AP is gorg, swatched it along with CLF. TC, that light shade is chalk on me, there's no way that can work other than maybe an eye shadow. I was in the line for maybe 20 mins outside and maybe 5 inside. It was orderly and no mayhem. 3 is the limit per person and they weren't even taking our Select # because they said it took long and we can call to add it. I'd better be able to. I forgot that there's another MAC nearby that opened up about 6 mths ago. They opened at 10 and the line is practically non-existent.

I just got back from Kings Plaza in Brooklyn. It was pretty good there. I was going back and forth with CLF And DOY. I didnt have CLF so I went with that. I told myself that's it but then I thought if I ever wanted to get any eyeshadow, I need to get it now...I left out with three of them...UUUGGGHHHH!!! It's going to take me some time to really enjoy what I got. But what I have now is DOY, CLF, 2AP's, NMQM, FYR, SELENA, and TC.

montREALady

I just got back from Kings Plaza in Brooklyn. It was pretty good there. I was going back and forth with CLF And DOY. I didnt have CLF so I went with that. I told myself that's it but then I thought if I ever wanted to get any eyeshadow, I need to get it now...I left out with three of them...UUUGGGHHHH!!! It's going to take me some time to really enjoy what I got. But what I have now is DOY, CLF, 2AP's, NMQM, FYR, SELENA, and TC.

Oh good. Ain't no real Selena fans out in the hood over there, lmao! ;) If I were home I would have tried either Macy's downtown bk or the store in Atlantic Mall we met up at that time. Good haul girl! Smart to get CLF just to say you have the full lipstick range. I started off just wanting DOY and ended up with that, CLF, AP, Selena, MMB and BBBB. Wearing Selena and BBBB today actually.

lumaday

I'm in Denver but stuck at work until 5. I wonder if I call a store at 10 they would hold something for me? I called a few yesterday but none of them would put anything on hold. We have Macy's, Nordstrom, and Dillards here.

montREALady

I'd love a backup of AP, but I'm sure there will be something similar or better down the line.

Shoot. I would have gotten it for you but I'm back at work now. It's so gorg, I agree. It's going to get heavy rotation like my Among The Fireflies and Pillow Talk. They're all the same family of colors and feel nice.

montREALady

I'm not,a very lovely person got the items I needed off the UK site! I am not usually a huge glaze person either,but AP is really nice and is a perfect nude on me.

I feel like I can do shiny nude tone lipsticks. Like how they did Heaux 2 in that finish? Nope. I haven't worn it since I got it. But nude cremesheens I love.

montREALady

I'm in Denver but stuck at work until 5. I wonder if I call a store at 10 they would hold something for me? I called a few yesterday but none of them would put anything on hold. We have Macy's, Nordstrom, and Dillards here.

I know they aren't here. Maybe if you called and did a send-sale, that would be different. Or paid for it to pick up in the store. But a hold, I doubt it.

dcarrington

Oh good. Ain't no real Selena fans out in the hood over there, lmao! ;) If I were home I would have tried either Macy's downtown bk or the store in Atlantic Mall we met up at that time. Good haul girl! Smart to get CLF just to say you have the full lipstick range. I started off just wanting DOY and ended up with that, CLF, AP, Selena, MMB and BBBB. Wearing Selena and BBBB today actually.

I LOL reading this!?????? Hey, two questions. Were they selling BBBB over there? And can our macys purchase be included in our mac select accounts? I think a mac rep told me no before.