MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

NATlar

Just ordered a BU of Amor Prohibido I shouldn't of really but I know I'm gonna love that shade and it'll be my go to!

Corally

WOOHHOOOOO MANAGED TO GET MY DOY. DOY DOY DOY DOY!!!! :cowdance::catdance::yess::dance::twirl:

Didn't like the fact that I had to order something else to get free shipping though because usually it's ALWAYS free shipping when ordered mobile. But I didn't want to risk the chance of not getting shipping back from MAC so I just ordered a blush (one of many) that's been on my wishlist for years (yes years, MAC LEs makes me poor and I almost never get anything that's perm lol). But DOY!!! :icon_cheers:

montREALady

hehehehe I know I'm not... I was going to go at 930 too. And honestly, here in the Windy City, if you aren't the first 15 in line, I'd forget it. They'll be sold out by 1030 I'm sure.
I'm actually sitting here with a concussion, so I'm not fighting or waiting for anything.
Concussion?? What happened??

I'm scared too. I called my nearest counter and they said that they expect a crowd, but that she's not sure if they were going to have people line up. She told me to wait at any of the Macy's entrances, so I'm picturing the doors opening at 10 and ladies running to the counter... shall be interesting.

For RiRi there was a legit STAMPEDE.

montREALady

WOOHHOOOOO MANAGED TO GET MY DOY. DOY DOY DOY DOY!!!! :cowdance::catdance::yess::dance::twirl:

Didn't like the fact that I had to order something else to get free shipping though because usually it's ALWAYS free shipping when ordered mobile. But I didn't want to risk the chance of not getting shipping back from MAC so I just ordered a blush (one of many) that's been on my wishlist for years (yes years, MAC LEs makes me poor and I almost never get anything that's perm lol). But DOY!!! :icon_cheers:

It's gorg wore it yesterday, sorry if I posted this already guys
100516face.jpg
100516face2.jpg

Corally, didn't want to get AP?

NATlar

Collection has been up on the UK site for 14 hours now and not one thing is sold out I do see she was more famous and known with you guys and MAC should've really kept extra items from the UK launch and give it to you guys!

Last edited:

jennyap

I wasn't even going to get anything from this collection but as it was all still available on the UK site I just ordered all 3 lipsticks, BBBB, and MMB shadow.

dcarrington

@montreallady Would you get a backup of DOY? I am going back and forth (singing back back forth and forth Lol) on it.

filio

Techno Cumbia is the first thing to sell out here.

I saw that too. I didnt want anything but still got 2 lipsticks AP and CLF not sure about DOY have a lot of wine reds (have a lot of reds sinds the UDXGwen..)

EDIT: Still orderd DOY after post here its too pretty

Last edited:

dstroyedangel

Sooooo im a little confused here, are all Macy's carrying them, and some freestanding stores? My mall has both so Im deliberating where do I go. ahhhh :/

SmokeSignal16

Be safe out there today ladies! The malls in Dallas already have long lines/crowds. They have been out there since 1am from some beauty community I follow!! :O

montREALady

While I was at MAC Time Sq yesterday the chick told me they open at 8am. So I call just now to see if anything sold out and the guy tells me they open at 9 but there's already a line around the corner. I told him good luck and he was like "I know". I'm going just to snap pics lolll!

Corally

I saw that too. I didnt want anything but still got 2 lipsticks AP and CLF not sure about DOY have a lot of wine reds (have a lot of reds sinds the UDXGwen..)

EDIT: Still orderd DOY after post here its too pretty

LOL! You didn't want anything but ordered all the lippies? :rofl:Tbh I'm shocked only TC is sold out so far.

montREALady

Sooooo im a little confused here, are all Macy's carrying them, and some freestanding stores? My mall has both so Im deliberating where do I go. ahhhh :/

I think all of them are. Depending on the size of your MAC, Macy's may have more stock. Like the MAC near me is a little booth almost. It's tiny. Their stock is limited on everything.