MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

Mizani

I just got it as well. I had to immediately come over here. LOL!! But JANUARY?! You kidding me?! I thought for a full restock it would be mid November at the latest. Guess we should be happy MAC is willing to do this, though. *shrug*

fur4elise

I just got it as well. I had to immediately come over here. LOL!! But JANUARY?! You kidding me?! I thought for a full restock it would be mid November at the latest. Guess we should be happy MAC is willing to do this, though. *shrug*

LOL! Here is something to ponder...Will they do a pre-sale again for MAC Select members?

NaomiH

I think it's like the Taraji collection and how they're having to have everything remanufactured which is causing the delay. They had mentioned 2-3 months for Taraji so they could send people the right things and I'm thinking that's the same case here which would make early January right at around 3 months.

Honi

Shit takes long to produce, distribute to the stores and webshop etc. Especially since they probably have other things queued up that have release dates that cant be pushed up.

verorl

Someone just knocked on my door and it was my order from yesterday with my backups... I'm impressed with MAC Mexico's website, this was actually delivered less than 24 hours after I placed the order! *mind is blown*

PrettyTwisted

LOL! Here is something to ponder...Will they do a pre-sale again for MAC Select members?

I wonder if any non-MAC Select got the email. Their IG announcement re-iterating the email and going out to the general public kind of suggests the restock will be in one phase for Select and non-Select but who knows?

I think many true Selena fans are not MAC Select, and all the eBay sellers are

Overall the restock is a positive thing IMO

Mizani

I think it's like the Taraji collection and how they're having to have everything remanufactured which is causing the delay. They had mentioned 2-3 months for Taraji so they could send people the right things and I'm thinking that's the same case here which would make early January right at around 3 months.

Yeah, I figured they would have to contend with other collections but I guess this isnt going to be just a restock but more like a relaunch.

Mizani

Shit takes long to produce, distribute to the stores and webshop etc. Especially since they probably have other things queued up that have release dates that cant be pushed up.
Honi's become so blunt in recent times. LOL!

I was laughing at your first response in the Mariah thread earlier.

NaomiH

Oh, I meant to mention that I didnt know that they were restocking Taraji.

Not sure if it's going to be a full restock or if they're just remanufacturing so they can send the people who got the wrong item the right item. The email didn't mention a full restock.

Taina165

I actually packed my entire Mac collection just in case. Thank goodness nothing happened in my area and I enjoyed reorganizing my stash.

BrittLuvsMakeup

The phone order I placed on the 7th for the IITB eyeshadow at the Macy's in Pittsburg still hasn't arrived. I don't know what shipping company they shipped through (or if they've shipped it yet) but if I don't receive it tomorrow, I'll be calling them to see if I can get some information on the status of my order since my card has already been charged.