MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

Tarabotti

The lipgloss this go round will be offered in the stores via on line chat

That's good to know- it's the only thing that I don't have a back up of. I'll still try to get it online first.

Are all MAC stores going to carry the collection again? It's going to be crowded with all these different collections (Nutcracker, Mariah, Selena).

Tarabotti

I hope that I ordered 2 BBBB- need to see my confirmation email.

Update- I received the confirmation email, now I can go to sleep. Night, everybody-hope that everyone gets what they want.

Prettypackages

EFF MAC and their slow ass site. I had No Me Queda MAs in my cart and was trying to move everything else... By the time I got to checkout, it was gone. I would have been better buying the crap and then returning it.

Last edited:

DeAnn Smith

I screwed up. Sigh. I forgot about the time change. I was thinking midnight Central not Eastern (stupid I know). I got the text from Mac...went to site....got waiting room in two different browsers. Got through .....and BBB was sold out. I wanted 2 :( I did get the DOY that I wanted. I had gotten everything I really wanted the first time through Macy's.com except for DOY and BBB. I didn't mess around once I saw BBB was gone. I did get DOY and my samples in my bag, went to ebates, logged in thorugh there and ordrered. I couldn't get a 2-day shipping code to work. I'm Devouted so I get free regular shipping but really wanted two-day shipping. So I really do want BBB. When does it go on sale at Nordstrom and Macy's? Will also call my Mac store tomorrow to see if they will allow pre-order. Good luck everyone.

SerenLuv

I just woke up and refreshed. I'm shocked the lipsticks were still in stock. Got 2 DOY for my nieces. Never got the waiting room. That was easy.

Latest posts