MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

laurennnxox

Ugh it wasn't showing up on the app. Ordered online on mobile and took a while becaused my saved CC info wasn't working and had to reenter it. I placed my order, I hope it doesn't get cancelled!! So nervous.

Also where the eff is BBBB gloss?! /: i panicked and placed an order without it. Not happy about that.

babycheri

Order went through. Hopefully no cancellation. I only meant to order 2 of each lipstick but since I wasn't paying attention and was trying to go fast, I think I ordered upto 3-4 of each ?????? I haven't done this in so long

lustreglam

After I clicked purchase on my lipsticks, they disappeared off the website. This was after 12:18. I think they went fast!

laurennnxox

Actually annoyed about no BBBB. Don't say it will, MAC-- if it wasn't going to be. After this disasterious launch you can't afford to continue to uoset people. /:

anyway! Got all the shadows and amor prohibido. I ordered the two reds yesterday morning when it was letting people do so before the launch. (It's already shipped out.)

nasquiat

decided last minute i wanted missing my baby and it's sold out. camp out part 2 for me when it launches at macy's.

Asphyxia

I got all three lipsticks, TC compact, Selena es, the mascara, and eyeliner. MMB was yanked out of my cart tho. I guess the info on MAC FB about Nordies having BBBB was incorrect. I never saw it.