MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

dcarrington

Ok, truth: I never knew Aaliyah until after she died... But I get the appeal, I think she was a bright star and on her way to becoming something really, really big... I hope Aaliyah fans get their collection and not a Fuster cluck like Selena did.

As a Selena fan, I am pissed at the way this launch was understocked and handled. I did get my three ítems and didn't really bother trying for the rest after all the madness ensued. :mad:

Edit: Aaliyah was in a sense someone like Selena where in she was not as well known as Rihanna or Beyonce throughout the world but she was a BIG BIG star in the r&b/hip hop community. Selena was a BIG BIG star in the Latin music community but not as well know as Jennifer Lopez is widely known now.

I feel you. They really f'd up. Who the heck wants trolls??? Why are there always items available from these undesired collections but when you have customers begging for one of their own...you go and do this *ish??? It makes no freakin sense. They need to make more and make sure there is a limit. There are people buying like 10 doy's and of other stuff, and you know for a fact that they will are ebay thugs.

Last edited:

GreenEyedAllie

DID YOU GET IT?!?!!! I really hope you did!!

Of course it was, when I was gone to Dunkin to get coffee! :rolleyes: That's great though! The link keeps changing! I hope they don't cancel orders!

I did! I received an immediate order confirmation that was correct, but I'm honestly expecting a cancellation notice given others' past experiences with random Macy's restocks....I'm thinking like the GV lippies. It's supposed to ship Friday, but I still plan on buying the one that my MAC MUA is illicitly holding for me.

IF I get that one tomorrow AND the other order goes through, I will happily sell to someone on here that misses out for what I paid ($17 + 5.3% tax) and whatever shipping method you prefer. I do not need a back up even if I love it. I'm either giving my extra BBBB to a friend for their birthday or selling it to another friend for retail+tax and shipping. As much as I would enjoy a BBBB backup, I would rather someone who didn't get it that really wanted it to have one.

montREALady

I did! I received an immediate order confirmation that was correct, but I'm honestly expecting a cancellation notice given others' past experiences with random Macy's restocks....I'm thinking like the GV lippies. It's supposed to ship Friday, but I still plan on buying the one that my MAC MUA is illicitly holding for me.

IF I get that one tomorrow AND the other order goes through, I will happily sell to someone on here that misses out for what I paid ($17 + 5.3% tax) and whatever shipping method you prefer. I do not need a back up even if I love it. I'm either giving my extra BBBB to a friend for their birthday or selling it to another friend for retail+tax and shipping. As much as I would enjoy a BBBB backup, I would rather someone who didn't get it that really wanted it to have one.
Now they have IITB and Fotos... I want to get MMB over Fotos because of the finish. I'll have an extra DOY when I get it from Canada that I would happily sell myself, retail + tx and shipping. I wonder if this is stock from orders that didn't go through from other people. Makes no sense really.

Last edited:

dcarrington

I'm so happy it went thru for you! MONTREALADY is THE BEST and so Freakin' quick!!

babycheri

So pissed. I'm riding Bart (underground subway) to class right now and right when I get into a tunnel, Belk finally drops the link. Of course there's no signal so missed this one too

Scorpio69

Re belk. My order did not go through but my card has a pending so I called cs.
of course, my order did not go through and everything is sold out but the cs rep said that they will be restocking every hour . He saks they are releasing it in phases as not to overwhelm the system (!)
Don't know if it's true but that's what he told me.