MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

NaomiH

That tweet would've been great HOURS ago!!!! I can't believe how much sleep I've lost for this collection!!! Anything for Selenas lol
Girl, me neither! I'm about to give up and tell my friend Vicki she's on her own with this one because I can't take it anymore. Sorry Selena.

LiliV

I love CLF! It had great wear on me the other day at work,didn't slide around or bleed like some other Amplified reds I have.
Yay! So far I don't have any bleeding. I'm using a NYX lip pencil with it and it's a soft pencil that sometimes also bleeds, so I definitely want to pick up a drier red liner in general for all my reds. I love Mac and Rimmel liners

montREALady

Yay! So far I don't have any bleeding. I'm using a NYX lip pencil with it and it's a soft pencil that sometimes also bleeds, so I definitely want to pick up a drier red liner in general for all my reds. I love Mac and Rimmel liners

My red liners are Urban Decay and Gerard Cosmetics. Love them. I have some NYX too, but not the same quality.

montREALady

That tweet would've been great HOURS ago!!!! I can't believe how much sleep I've lost for this collection!!! Anything for Selenas lol

Girl, me neither! I'm about to give up and tell my friend Vicki she's on her own with this one because I can't take it anymore. Sorry Selena.

Yeah, it's really ridiculous to have people stalking like this. Naomi I can't believe you're losing all this sleep for a friend! I mean, it's awesome of you but WOW! She works or something and can't try herself?

GreenEyedAllie

I have no idea why I'm stalking. I really want MMB and am worried I won't get it, but my counter is great, and I really shouldn't worry....The life of a makeup addict is hard and expensive.

montREALady

^^^^UD and MAC have worked the best for me. The NYX...too soft and also break very easily...which is another pet peeve!
I always used NYX and didn't mind them, especially for $3. Then I bought a UD one and then others and realized how much smoother they were to apply.

Maybe they just do not have the stock?! I mean seriously. MAC totally underestimated how popular this LE release was going to be!
Well if you look at the message on their website via mobile, it says they want to be 100% accurate with their inventory, so I immediately figured they didn't get what they were supposed to. Then when I see the message via my laptop, it makes it look like they won't have it and to check out your local store.

Update: Okay, I'm an ass, I did a search here to find the Belk link and the post with the Dillard's one came up and just thought that was it. So my laptop message is Dillard's!! OMG, both stores we don't have here in NYC so they're all one and the same to me.

I actually love it when Nordies does USPS for me. That has arrived overnight or second day via priority. UPS always takes almost a week or more.
I like the USPS delivers on Saturdays. Recently some of my orders have been shipping from PA so I would get them in two days with UPS.

Last edited:

NaomiH

Yeah, it's really ridiculous to have people stalking like this. Naomi I can't believe you're losing all this sleep for a friend! I mean, it's awesome of you but WOW! She works or something and can't try herself?

She's fallen on some hard times and wasn't going to be able to afford anything after she lost her job and her car got totaled a few weeks ago when a lady side swiped her when she was going home from picking up her little girl from school. She really wanted those 3 items and is a HUGE Selena fan and I thought it'd be a nice thing to do for her. She was still going to try using a Visa gift card, but I told her she should use it for groceries or something, ya know?

Last edited:

fur4elise

She's fallen on some hard times and wasn't going to be able to afford anything after she lost her job and her car got totaled a few weeks ago when a lady side swiped her when she was going home from picking up her little girl from school. She really wanted those 3 items and is a HUGE Selena fan and I thought it'd be a nice thing to do for her.
^^^^That is a good caring, self-less friend!

montREALady

I have no idea why I'm stalking. I really want MMB and am worried I won't get it, but my counter is great, and I really shouldn't worry....The life of a makeup addict is hard and expensive.
OMG same!! I got what I wanted but now thinking I want MMB. The stores in NYC are usually an ordeal.

montREALady

She's fallen on some hard times and wasn't going to be able to afford anything after she lost her job and her car got totaled a few weeks ago when a lady side swiped her when she was going home from picking up her little girl from school. She really wanted those 3 items and is a HUGE Selena fan and I thought it'd be a nice thing to do for her. She was still going to try using a Visa gift card, but I told her she should use it for groceries or something, ya know?

OMG that's awesome!!! I love you for that!! I bought DOY for my sis for similar reasons. She's a single Mom. I usually try to get her something from a limited collection. She's MAC Pro, but those never last for it to get to a decent price for her.

Did you ever call MAC Canada to place an order? Right now all the lippies are gone and all shadows but the black. They have the other stuff, even the compact. What did she want again? DOY and CLF?

Last edited:

LiliV

I'm only looking for the gloss. I have a feeling it won't even be on Belk but I can't help but check lol I also want No Me Queda Mas but I don't want to pay shipping on just 1 thing

NaomiH

^^^^That is a good caring, self-less friend!
Awww thanks!
She wanted to use a visa gift card someone gave her and I was all "no you need that for other stuff". Now I'm tired,cranky and wishing I'd not said anything (lol) but dammit I want at least ONE CLF. I have one of the DOY I got at Saks for her,but wanted to really get her that one to go with it

fur4elise

I'm only looking for the gloss. I have a feeling it won't even be on Belk but I can't help but check lol I also want No Me Queda Mas but I don't want to pay shipping on just 1 thing

All beauty from Belk ships for free, no minimum.

fur4elise

Awww thanks!
She wanted to use a visa gift card someone gave her and I was all "no you need that for other stuff". Now I'm tired,cranky and wishing I'd not said anything (lol) but dammit I want at least ONE CLF. I have one of the DOY I got at Saks for her,but wanted to really get her that one to go with it

glitter-lips-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif

Latest posts