MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

Prettypackages

My Nordies is not being straight up with people. They know they got about 12 of each lipstick and shadow but they have a line of 80 plus. Mac and Macy had lines the equal to being around the block. No one is doing phone orders around here. I'm going back to bed. LOL

GreenEyedAllie

I don't know how true this will be other places, but apparently Macy's told the MAC MUAs that they can only do Macy's card orders over the phone for this collection. :eek: When I was there, they had to turn down some poor frantic person on the phone. They also had a security guy hanging around just in case. Crazy.

Mine did not have a line, and if you got there at 10 (opening), you could get multiples of the whole collection if you wanted to. Unfortunately, they also did not have testers, so I couldn't swatch anything to make sure I liked it. I went ahead and bought MMB because I had Plenti points to use (so $ off) and because I want that one and don't want to gamble on the one in the mail. That means I will have an extra available for someone on here, or I will just return it unopened. I did check out the liptensity lippies, though.

bluelitzer

The only thing I ordered are AP and the brown e/s, it was delivered 3 days early and it was a pleasant surprise!

Here are some close sisters from the perm line. Different finishes of course. The closest I've seen to it though is not a lipstick but Boldly Bare Lip Pencil.

IMG_9630.JPG

Scorpio69

Ok ladies, I just placed a phone order at mac king of Prussia . Don't want to blast it out there but I hope it helps anyone who can't go.
They had everything when I called.

Tarabotti

LOL! I got the last one of two MMB! Surprisingly all the lippies were still there. AP is gorg, swatched it along with CLF. TC, that light shade is chalk on me, there's no way that can work other than maybe an eye shadow. I was in the line for maybe 20 mins outside and maybe 5 inside. It was orderly and no mayhem. 3 is the limit per person and they weren't even taking our Select # because they said it took long and we can call to add it. I'd better be able to. I forgot that there's another MAC nearby that opened up about 6 mths ago. They opened at 10 and the line is practically non-existent.

Where is the MAC store with nearly no line? Is it the one they moved from Brooklyn Heights ?

montREALady

The only thing I ordered are AP and the brown e/s, it was delivered 3 days early and it was a pleasant surprise!

Here are some close sisters from the perm line. Different finishes of course. The closest I've seen to it though is not a lipstick but Boldly Bare Lip Pencil.

View attachment 56772
Thanks for this. I have AP coming but I can use it with Boldly Bare, I think I got that with a Christmas set last year. I have Honey Love and Pander Me too.

lumaday

Ok ladies, I just placed a phone order at mac king of Prussia . Don't want to blast it out there but I hope it helps anyone who can't go.

You're my hero! Just called and they took my phone order no problem. Got 1 No Me Queda Mas and 1 of each lipstick (1 AP will be a backup). She said she'll pull my order and call me back with tracking in about an hour..

I've never done a MAC phone sale like this so fingers crossed everything goes well!

Scorpio69

You're my hero! Just called and they took my phone order no problem. Got 1 No Me Queda Mas and 1 of each lipstick (1 AP will be a backup). She said she'll pull my order and call me back with tracking in about an hour..

I've never done a MAC phone sale like this so fingers crossed everything goes well!

Yay, i got my back ups!!! I have the whole collection plus back ups :rolleyes:

dcarrington

Now that my nerves from spending way more than planned are calming down, I pleasantly remembered the store play I could fall in love with you. I think thats the reason I brought the eyeshadows. Lol. Warmed my heart:heart::heart::heart:

NaomiH

I feel like I can do shiny nude tone lipsticks. Like how they did Heaux 2 in that finish? Nope. I haven't worn it since I got it. But nude cremesheens I love.

Same here I always feel the shiner ones look better on me than matte ones. Heaux 2.0 is such a pretty color but I rarely ever wear it. Goddess of the Sea from AA though I wear all the time!

Speaking of AA, I hit pan on my beloved Seduced at Sea the other day. *cries*

montREALady

Do they charge shipping?

Latest posts