MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

Corally

Is it wrong that I took my Como La Flor and all my other MAC faves with me when I evacuated for hurricane Matthew? They were in my bag right next to our important papers. DH thinks I'm crazy. Obviously, he doesn't understand. :rofl:

Definitely not lol!! I'd probably take my entire collection with me :rofl::rofl:

GreenEyedAllie

I'm looking at "Is it the beat" eyeshadow but I'm pretty sure I have MAC Typographic anyone have those both can you compare them for me please?!!

I can't speak to Typographic, but I am loving IITB! It definitely pulls that deep deep navy on me when I use it in the crease or outer V. I'm actually loving the shadows to pieces. I got all except Fotos, and Selena is the weakest on me. It ended up pulling more magenta on me than purple. I'm debating getting rid of that one.

Tarabotti

Okay Spectra peeps Macys has the blush duo and eyeliner back on the website. I'm waiting for dreaming of you lipstick and the brown, bright pink, and Salena lipstick. Sorry can't recall the other names.

The eyeliner is gone again.

LMarie21

Has anybody been charged the actual amount they were supposed to be charged? I had $50 in my Paypal account, and the rest was supposed to be taken out of my account. All Mac took was $25.09, leaving $24.91 in my Paypal account, and nothing charged to my bank account. I called Mac, and the lady said that was the correct amount they charged because of the hassle of the glitch, the order is completed and I won't be charged anything else. I'm like, wow! All the products for $25.09, which she said was for shipping and tax. I was refunded the tax and the $15 shipping as well. I called Paypal about the pending Mac transaction, and the guy said all he needed to do was confirm with Mac the transaction is complete and it should go away. Anybody else have this happen to them? I mean, I'm glad I'm getting money back, tho lol...

ashley8119

Is it wrong that I took my Como La Flor and all my other MAC faves with me when I evacuated for hurricane Matthew? They were in my bag right next to our important papers. DH thinks I'm crazy. Obviously, he doesn't understand. :rofl:

I didn't have to evacuate for a hurricane, but there was a tornado sirens going off a few years ago and I dragged two huge rolling train cases of my entire makeup collection down to our basement. I totally get it.

NATlar

I can't speak to Typographic, but I am loving IITB! It definitely pulls that deep deep navy on me when I use it in the crease or outer V. I'm actually loving the shadows to pieces. I got all except Fotos, and Selena is the weakest on me. It ended up pulling more magenta on me than purple. I'm debating getting rid of that one.

Thanks hun!!! That's how I want it to pull off on me but I've seen a few blogs mention it pulls of black on them hmm do I risk it and hoping it'll pull off with a navy tone on me and order it haha!! I love Selena but I did expect it to be more pigmented then what it is.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I received my MMB and FYR eyeshadows in the mail yesterday! I'm still waiting for the IITB eyeshadow that I did a phone order for from the Macy's in Pittsburgh then I'll have everything I wanted.

montREALady

Definitely not lol!! I'd probably take my entire collection with me :rofl::rofl:

I didn't have to evacuate for a hurricane, but there was a tornado sirens going off a few years ago and I dragged two huge rolling train cases of my entire makeup collection down to our basement. I totally get it.

OMG!! I got a mild panic attack. My makeup is in various places! I've never thought of this. What should I do?! What would I grab first?! I need to reorganize. This ain't no joke.

You complete me.
I can't with you :rofl:

leonah

I got my Amor lipstick...it IS my own natural lip shade!!!! :marchmellow:

now I'm quite happy that I missed out on AP. I was afraid of this since it's quite sheer and my own lips are pinky-red already. if it's still available in store this weekend I might swatch it at least

elegant-one

It's like fancy chapstick :pat:

Yes, but shinier :rofl:

It's my natural lip shade, too. At least nobody will notice if this lipstick wears off.

You too! Haha...so true!

Oh is this a bad thing? So not "your lips but better"?

Just my lips all over again, but a bit of a shine lol

now I'm quite happy that I missed out on AP. I was afraid of this since it's quite sheer and my own lips are pinky-red already. if it's still available in store this weekend I might swatch it at least

At least swatch it to see. It adds a bit of healthy shine :)

montREALady

Yes, but shinier :rofl:

You too! Haha...so true!

Just my lips all over again, but a bit of a shine lol

At least swatch it to see. It adds a bit of healthy shine :)
LOL! Almost wore it today but decided to go with something else. I threw it on to go to dance class with my daughter on Saturday though so I already know it will be that kind of lipstick. The natural on-the-go look.

Latest posts