MAC X Taraji P. Henson Collection (Sep 6/ Sep 8, 2016)

PrettyTwisted

Just going by T's side by side I actually like Strip Me Down better than Bad Girl RiRi, SMD is such a rich color

Great capsule collection!

Jayjayy

I've been light stalking since this morning. Lol
What are you getting?

Aaaaaand now I am too lol. Something about this collection has me so excited! Everyday I wake up and check the website like a crazy person. I want absolutely everything, so luckily that's only 3 products haha.

Corally

Man, I really don't think I'm able to skip HTT T__T Why do I have such a weakness for msfs?!?! So most likely I'll end up with everything lol.

NaomiH

Aaaaaand now I am too lol. Something about this collection has me so excited! Everyday I wake up and check the website like a crazy person. I want absolutely everything, so luckily that's only 3 products haha.

Right? So glad it's a small collection and not some massive 25 piece collection. Lol

Corally

I think I'm just going to snag the two MSF and call it a day. The lipstick is pretty but I have some of the dupes and I don't wear those that often. Knowing me though, it'll somehow end up in my cart at checkout. Lol

Just join team Buy everything lol:twirl:

Corally

Noooo! I'm going to try really hard to just get the msfs! Lol!

Lol! Hmm... maybe I should try even harder to resist the highlighter... I hadn't budgeted for it and bought all the palettes from makeup addiction cosmetics last week when they offered free shipping (and also bought LL because of you lol!!) so I'm really low on funds right now.. And I know I have something similar (as a blush topper) but I really want it lol. Msf problems etc. :scratch:

Latest posts