MAC X The Return of Marilyn Monroe Collection Discussion (2013)

ChosenOne

I will
smiles.gif
I think I'm going to do lip swatches of all my MAC lipsticks so that I can figure out which shades work the best for me. I'm excited for Ruby Woo to get here!
I've always considered Ruby Woo the "pin-up calendar girl" red. It's a beauty!

HSBlondie

I hope they will do lippies in the retromatte formula like Ruby Woo. I got Ruby Woo recently and love it (can you believe that I didn't have Ruby Woo for all those years!). I know some people find it very drying, but as long as I used prep + prime and a lipliner underneath I can handle it and the effect is to die for!
Me too!!! Retro matte is my absolute favorite formula! I really wish they made more of these.

hazyday

Give me a Sophia Loren collection and I will buy anything and everything with BUs, I would seriously lose my mind.
Double if it was a Sophia collection with her and Monica Bellucci in the print ads. I weep at the thought.
I would absolutely flip if there was a Sophia Loren collection.
heart.gif
heart.gif
I'm with you on buying everything!

I would love to see how they re bring a collection. Is it just me or they never bring back a collection... Like a big collection like hello kitty or Barbie! I would freakin die if they re did Barbie! Can someone please tell me when Marilyn will come back?

iATEaSEAmonster

Unless there's anything particularly unique in this next MM collection, I'm going to have to pass. I really hope there is something great though, since I love retro-inspired goodies.

well they did do a second collection with Marcel Wanders, does that count?
I guess that would count but not too much. I was thinking more of a big sell out collection! Man what I would do to re visit the beauty powders in the Barbie collection!!!

MadTheologian

I feel like I was the only one that skipped this collection. I have what I consider to be my holy grail reds already and the ones they were offering were pretty similar and the eye colors just weren't for me. I'm also hoping that the packaging will be just a pretty.
I skipped that collection as well, for the same reason you described. I have a good solid set of HG reds and I would rather use them up before buying some more reds. I am hoping for a nice powder that would mattify my face nicely.

Latest posts