MAC X The Return of Marilyn Monroe Collection Discussion (2013)

internetchick

Just called my MAC at Macy's and they won't hold any items. I guess I got to be out there early on release day!
Mine is in a small town, and so things don't sell out quite so fast. Maybe that is why. If they sold like crazy maybe they wouldn't let me do it.

Dolly Snow

I called several stores, and some are doing pre orders, which is a good thing. But my local store which is a ten min drive is not. I decided instead of driving out of my way, I will give the business to my local one and just be there early. Hopefully get what I want. I just want the beauty powder, love goddess lipstick and deeply adored lipstick. I skipped this collection last time and was gutted when i finally wanted stuff. I will get mine lol one way or another
bangin.gif
icon_bump.gif
fight.gif

PeachTwist

I'm thinking yes I'm not for sure but Macy's ship international at least last time I was on there site it did
They do but every time I've gone on their website, they won't ship make-up to the UK which just annoys me. If not it's alright, I'll just use the ones I have sparingly.

MACina

It seems that all online-shops do not ship make up internationally.Nordstrom e.g. doesn' t either
th_dunno.gif

They do but every time I've gone on their website, they won't ship make-up to the UK which just annoys me. If not it's alright, I'll just use the ones I have sparingly.

sungelly87

Just preordered at Dallas Galleria Macy's. I saw all the products! It goes on sale May 18th...thats what my receipt said. But she kept on saying next Thursday. I guess I will just check back. got Charmed I'm Sure and Deeply Adored!

allthingsglam

Just preordered at Dallas Galleria Macy's. I saw all the products! It goes on sale May 18th...thats what my receipt said. But she kept on saying next Thursday. I guess I will just check back. got Charmed I'm Sure and Deeply Adored!
I'm confused I thought this collection was coming out the 15 of may then i heard the 14 now the 18 idk

internetchick

got Charmed I'm Sure and Deeply Adored! I'm confused I thought this collection was coming out the 15 of may then i heard the 14 now the 18 idk
I have only heard the 15th. That is when my counter told me to come in and get my hold items, and someone I follow on IG who is a MAC makeup artist in my state mentioned it being released on the 15th.

internetchick

I have only heard the 15th. That is when my counter told me to come in and get my hold items, and someone I follow on IG who is a MAC makeup artist in my state mentioned it being released on the 15th. Thanks for the info
You're welcome. I don't know if some stores are doing their releases differently, just that at least for my area the consensus seems to be the 15th.

Edited to Add: Here is here Instagram where she mentions the 15th as launch day http://instagram.com/p/ZD2a-NESRN/

allthingsglam

Anybody getting ready to stalk I'm surprise this post not getting much attention. I guess everybody got thier goodies the first time around

allthingsglam

Question I'm thinking about calling my Macy's to preorder how do u go about the whole process I never did it before thanks

Dolly Snow

Well you can do it over the phone but I prefer going into the store to pre-order. You tell them what products you want and they double check to make sure they have such products. They put them aside for you, in a bag usually at my store with your name. You pay for the products, and they give you a receipt with a pick up date, and a copy goes inside the bag to prove you paid already! Hope this helps! Good luck! Oh and I have been stalking six macy's lol I can't wait for the relaunch.

sungelly87

Well you can do it over the phone but I prefer going into the store to pre-order. You tell them what products you want and they double check to make sure they have such products. They put them aside for you, in a bag usually at my store with your name. You pay for the products, and they give you a receipt with a pick up date, and a copy goes inside the bag to prove you paid already! Hope this helps! Good luck! Oh and I have been stalking six macy's lol I can't wait for the relaunch. 
yes ladies go in stores! That's what I did. And my pick up date is the 18th.