MAC X The Return of Marilyn Monroe Collection Discussion (2013)

Serenityy

Wooh! I just placed my order! I got all lipsticks except Pure Zen and The blush in Legendary! I wanted to back up some of the lipsticks, but my pockets wouldn't allow for it! Lol
Yay we have the same haul!
cheerleader.gif

Bliss

Hey ladies, do you think its worth purchasing Scarlet even tho I already have lady danger?

SimplyLexsi

I think when it was last released a lot of the ladies said it was worth having both.
MOST DEFINITELY... Well at my local mac it was only one DA available (the Mac works bought all of them but that one) & I was 2nd in line of course the guy w/ the list from his wife wanted it! LOL (now) && phiff was a regret after looking at every other YouTube video

ALivingDoll

Super excited i got to order bu's of DA and another Phiff! Woke my sister up and gave her the headlines that it was up too!
cheerleader.gif

itsladyred

I just ordered 4 Forever Marilyn BP's. I am super pale and this BP was AMAZING the first time around and regretting only getting one. But its weird I ordered from my phone and it let me order 4 and when I went on the computer they said the maximum was 2. So of course I ordered on my phone ! Lol ! I also backuped deeply adored 2 times because I LOVE that color. And I picked up Charmed Im Sure just to complete the full lip collection. I hope my order doesn't get cancelled because of the 4 BP's.
001_unsure.gif

KrystalAnne

I can't wait to finally try SI. I've been lusting after it since the IA collection which if you think about it hasn't been THAT long. MAC really did well the lipsticks from the IA collection. I'm glad they have and are repromoting all of them.

ALivingDoll

I just checked my order status and it says expected ship date is 5/15...is anyone else getting this on their order status?

Serenityy

Does anyone own any of the glosses? Now I'm thinking about getting them but I'm not sure if its worth it.
hmm.gif

Michelemu21

I had been planning to buy a bu of FM but today when I saw it was up I thought I would just pass. But then when I was grabbing for my foundation this morning Play It proper bp fell on the ground and shattered.
th_stormy.gif
I had hit major pan but still I had a few months worth in there. I am going this week and getting some more containers and pulling all my highlighters out of the way. I am lucky I didn't break some of my msfs. So it only took me about 5 months to go through PIP and that is not using it every day. I pulled out my one and only FM which I will use tomorrow for the first time.
pompom.gif
and immediately ordered a FM on the site.

Btw does anyone who has FM also have Hourglass Ambient powder in Dim Light? I wonder if they are close. I know it is a lot more $$ but at least it is permanent.

Latest posts