MAC X The Return of Marilyn Monroe Collection Discussion (2013)

ALivingDoll

Does anyone own any of the glosses? Now I'm thinking about getting them but I'm not sure if its worth it.
hmm.gif
Yes they are worth it...i have Little Rock and it looks lovely with Charmed I'm Sure, Riri Woo and Ruby Woo..right in the center. I also have Phiff...gorgeous!

niketyi

I just preordered Deeply Adored and Charmed I'm Sure! I'm not paying $10 for shipping. I'm on the fence if I really need Charmed I'm sure. Anyone have that color and think it's a MUST have?

fatifleur

I just ordered 4 Forever Marilyn BP's. I am super pale and this BP was AMAZING the first time around and regretting only getting one. But its weird I ordered from my phone and it let me order 4 and when I went on the computer they said the maximum was 2. So of course I ordered on my phone ! Lol ! I also backuped deeply adored 2 times because I LOVE that color. And I picked up Charmed Im Sure just to complete the full lip collection. I hope my order doesn't get cancelled because of the 4 BP's. :unsure:
Macys has 6 limit per item, so when you add 4 from your phone it will only allow you to add 2 more from your computer if you are signed in with your account. Buy don't worry, they won't cancel anything. ;)

itsladyred

Macys has 6 limit per item, so when you add 4 from your phone it will only allow you to add 2 more from your computer if you are signed in with your account. Buy don't worry, they won't cancel anything.
winks.gif
OMG ! Thank you for letting me know !!! I was signed in from both my phone and computer ! I was so worried but now that enables me to want 2 more. But do I seriously need it ? I have about 9485245764205 other face highlighters and powders to go through.
girlhaha.gif
Oh the life of a makeup addict.
sigh.gif

bluelitzer

I have Charmed I'm Sure so I only got Deeply Adored, Scarlet Ibis and Love Goddess.
Didn't get Pure Zen. Plenty of time to get that if I want to. But I'm a happy banana!
rasta.gif

Thanks to my Specktra family I didn't miss out those lipsticks again.

PeachTwist

I just preordered Deeply Adored and Charmed I'm Sure! I'm not paying $10 for shipping. I'm on the fence if I really need Charmed I'm sure. Anyone have that color and think it's a MUST have?
I bought CIS and I prefer DA over it by far, but that's just me. I'm sure if you get it and don't like it though, there will be many on here who will inevitably miss out who would be willing to buy it off you.

Finally got to get my hands on SI and I'm sooo excited!!! I've been wanting this lipstick since IA collection...Also picked up charmed i'm sure and legendary and on that note
mac_atemywallet.gif
BTW
newhere.gif

MissTT

Deeply Adored is MY RED and I ignored all others. Last month I finally tried on my Charmed I'm Sure and, uh, I might have another red. I love it and am considering a back up right now. I've resisted so far b/c I rarely finish any makeup, but now I have this weird fear of lipstick melting in my purse or something. Is that a real thing?

allthingsglam

thanks!!!!! placed my order no need to get to class late on wednesday
Do u think charmed I'm sure would look good on nc45 I was not sure about it either but I order it because I didn't want to have any regrets I got everything I wanted the first go around

alexx03

check http://www1.macys.com/shop/beauty-perfume-and-makeup/mac-cosmetics?id=45678&edge=hybrid&cm_mmc=VanityUrl-_-MAC-_-n-_-n

im pretty sure there for sale now....

niketyi

Deeply Adored is MY RED and I ignored all others. Last month I finally tried on my Charmed I'm Sure and, uh, I might have another red. I love it and am considering a back up right now. I've resisted so far b/c I rarely finish any makeup, but now I have this weird fear of lipstick melting in my purse or something. Is that a real thing?
Lipstick melting in your purse? That's never happened to me. I shy away from backups because I also NEVER finish lipsticks.

sagehen

Thanks for this - I just placed an order and hopefully it will go through. I don't have the patience for the lines and associates on launch day.

Latest posts