MAC Year of the Snake Collection Discussion (February 2013)

Corally

It really isn't glittery, just lots of beautiful miniscule shimmers. I really like SP, but I haven't used it in months... It's a lovely highlighter so I would say get it if you really want it, but if you have tons of highlighters I think you'll survive without SP.

MACerette

It really isn't glittery, just lots of beautiful miniscule shimmers. I really like SP, but I haven't used it in months... It's a lovely highlighter so I would say get it if you really want it, but if you have tons of highlighters I think you'll survive without SP.
Still stalking though, just to be on the safe side...

jennyap

I'm about to place my order but I still can't decide what eye shadows to get. If you were going to skip one of Altered State, Aztec Brick or Once Upon a Time, which would it be? I've got all 3 in my basket right now but I feel like I should limit myself to 2...

vaisforluvrs

Official press release is available on T's website. Online date is scheduled for Jan. 31 (so maybe online Sunday or Monday). Shell Beauty Powder is $24.

lmcmullen

I'm usually not a packaging whore but I really love the boxes that these come in.

I'm probably in for Shell Pearl and Plumful l/s, maybe an eyeshadow though I really want to see swatches first.

BuickMackane

Hmmm if it is glittery I do not need it.... BuickMackane, Pinkdollface, Corally do we need it?
Of course we do! It has a SNAKE PRINT!!!
eyelove.gif

Well, we probably don't need it, but I've been lusting after it for ages and it would be rude of me not to get it this time round. And if it's too glittery we can always tame it with a stippling brush can't we?

MACerette

eyelove.gif

Well, we probably don't need it, but I've been lusting after it for ages and it would be rude of me not to get it this time round. And if it's too glittery we can always tame it with a stippling brush can't we?
girlhaha.gif

martiangurll

eyelove.gif

Snake print negates all attempts to resist...

Debbs

Metal X Rusty ES, Faux Gold, Sweet Heat & Winter Pursuit may be close dupes for shadows in this collection. Any suggestion please? I am swatching away but unsure which one if any is similiar to those mentioned or any others I may have left out

ladyarwen

I found the pricing info here. The shadows and pigments are $21, yet the lipsticks are still $15.
http://www.beautezine.com/mac-year-of-the-snake-collection-for-spring-2013-photos-information/ (Try deleting the slash bar at the end if you get 404'd.)