MAC Year of the Snake Collection Discussion (February 2013)

lilinah

I know. But the typical colours that come to mind when people think of snakes are absent from this collection completely-varying shades of greens, yellows, reds, golds, etc.
Thank you for all those gorgeous snake photos! Exquisite!

erine1881

5313f7ef_image.jpeg
c517bdc0_image.jpeg

Monsy

BP is the only thing I want

when will this be online? i am sorry if this was already answered

EngineerBarbie

Definitely getting Aztec Brick and Altered State eyeshadows. Defintely want the Plumful lipstick as i don't own it and the dragon pattern is very cool. Can't believe I'm skipping the 'pigments' but I own too many of the damned things.

ladyarwen

What the hell, I didn't realize all the lipsticks were lustres. They're off my wish list then, unless swatches can steer me otherwise. But for now, I'm just lemming for Once Upon a Time, Aztec Brick, Altered State, and Shell Pearl.

ChosenOne

Omg you're NC20?!? Now that I know we have the same coloring, I'm going to have to ask your opinion on everything, lol! Thanks for the pics...it looks beautiful! Looks like a good product to put on the whole face, unless it has too much shimmer IRL?

erine1881

Omg you're NC20?!?  Now that I know we have the same coloring, I'm going to have to ask your opinion on everything, lol!  Thanks for the pics...it looks beautiful!  Looks like a good product to put on the whole face, unless it has too much shimmer IRL?
Ask away hun!!! Definitely too shimmer for all over the face. But cheekbones, temples, LIGHTLY down the nose, brow bone, collar bones... It really is the best BP colour for fair skin.

MACerette

Apparently YotS did not come out yesterday. Stalked all day but no such luck. NL ladies, shall we keep each posted about when it pops online via a PM? I am still stalking for SP but no such luck yet.

Pinkdollface

Apparently YotS did not come out yesterday. Stalked all day but no such luck. NL ladies, shall we keep each posted about when it pops online via a PM? I am still stalking for SP but no such luck yet.
I'll have a look every now and then and PM any dutchies if they are interested. I'll definitely let you know:) I also hope Strength pops up soon.

MACerette

I'll have a look every now and then and PM any dutchies if they are interested. I'll definitely let you know:) I also hope Strength pops up soon.
Awesome. I'm stalking too, but you know how it goes. The minute you don't look is when it pops up... What are you getting from Strength? I got a BU for my beloved PaPa, strong woman and absolute power and I am still considering Taupe Shape. I wonder if it'll work with any of my other blushes as my intention is to skip Poised...

Pinkdollface

What are you getting from Strength? I got a BU for my beloved PaPa, strong woman and absolute power and I am still considering Taupe Shape. I wonder if it'll work with any of my other blushes as my intention is to skip Poised...
I would skip Taupe Shape if I were you. It works as a contour for me, but is not that special. I would like to get a BU of Strong Woman and Absolute Power. I also already got an extra PaPa BU, I love it! I actually tried it with Lasting Sensation lipliner today and that works great. Embrace Me brings out the pink more and LS keeps is more coral.

BuickMackane

I'm in stalking mode too - nothing yet. They'll probably make the stuff available on Saturday like it was originally announced.

Mizani

Does anybody know what the US prices are going to be? This is the very first time I have ever just wanted a piece of a collection due to the packaging.
eyelove.gif
However, due to all the repromotes, I would probably only get the mascara.