MAC Year of the Snake Collection Discussion (February 2013)

jennyap

I'll take door number 3 for the win, Bob!
You know, I actually don't think it was that. He was certainly doing a good impersonation of someone paying attention and oohing and aahing, so I think it's a combination of 1 and 2
heart.gif

MACerette

Thanks, I'll find out what time the exam ends and let you know. I seem to recall Marilyn being up late in the evening so perhaps YotS will follow suit. No idea about BR and AC though.
I was thinking the same. I think it launched between 7 and 8. Not sure about BR either, because I already had my goodies then so there was no need for me to stalk.

3vins

So what's everyone getting? I just ordered shell pearl cos I'm saving my money for Archie's and other collections.

ChosenOne

You know, I actually don't think it was that. He was certainly doing a good impersonation of someone paying attention and oohing and aahing, so I think it's a combination of 1 and 2
heart.gif
Well then that's the best possibility of all!
bigheart.gif
I was just playing around. My hubby actually pays attention when I talk about makeup too. He knows how much I love it, and he likes to paint so we can always have fun talking about new colors we bought.

And ok, I am remaining calm. I will be home from work in a little over an hour. Shell Pearl will still be there, and I will place my order for it at the same time as I order my Archie's Girls stuff. Yup. The power of positive thinking.

Supercoolstephy

Just got Plumful. I didn't want anything from this, but that lipstick was soo pretty... and that snake design was too gorgeous to pass up. Wooh!

MarieBella

Okay, these aren't great, taken with my camera phone in bad light...

The gorgeous boxes nestled in tissue paper:

Altered State and Aztec Brick with and without flash:

Plumful:

Shell Pearl with and without flash:

oh wow, Plumful looks so pretty. wondering should I order me one right now.

Spanky

My computer was so slow so I'm on the phone with MAC & they don't even have it up in their computer. Luckily, I think my OL order is going thru.

Spanky

Not. Going. To. Break. My. No. Buy. Of. Lustres. Just. Because. It. Has. Design. On. Lipstick. Who is coming with me???

lmcmullen

Got Shell Pearl and Plumful. Also picked up Sweet Satisfaction (pro longwear shadow ) while I was on the site since I'd been wanting it for awhile.

Genn

I ordered SP and Plumful.....aztec brick and once upon a time were calling to me too. I am consoling myself about the money buy putting myself on a no buy after AG until April.

bluelitzer

Two hours ago the MAC phone rep said the YOTS collection will be available online TOMORROW and I just ordered my shell pearl on a random refresh. Reliability is such a lonely word...
ohboy.gif

Spanky

Yes, just placed order & got off phone with MAC & hubs is now opening garage door. Perfect timing. Good luck & until Archie's Girls...

Latest posts