MAC Year of the Snake Collection Discussion (February 2013)

BuickMackane

I really hope this collection is not an Asia exclusive because my collection is missing a snake-embossed Shell Pearl BP
th_drool.gif

martiangurll

I really hope this collection is not an Asia exclusive because my collection is missing a snake-embossed Shell Pearl BP
th_drool.gif
They can emboss it with rat fur imprint and call it year of the rat and I'd buy it. Last year, we had the gloss collection that was supposed to be Asia exclusive (Lightfully?) then it ended up it wasn't, so hopefully this one will be available as well.

aradhana

They can emboss it with rat fur imprint and call it year of the rat and I'd buy it. Last year, we had the gloss collection that was supposed to be Asia exclusive (Lightfully?) then it ended up it wasn't, so hopefully this one will be available as well.
LOL...yes me too.

Kaidan

I'm year of the snake, but I have a feeling that this collection is Asia exclusive. If it weren't, then I'm interested in the BP.

ALivingDoll

I recently saw the color story of this and i'm only looking forward to the beauty powder and shadows especially Once Upon a Time - Metallic Vanilla veluxe pearl and Aztec Brick - frosted true copper
heart.gif

ALivingDoll

I totally forgot that Once Upon a Time and Aztec Brick are repromotes which is great because i never got them. It also works out well because...as far as i know....when they came out they were in quads/sets which is probably why i passed. Unless a MAC quad has colors i don't have any or enough of, i don't bother with them.

martiangurll

I am seeing quite a few of these on ebay but scared to order b/c how would I recoup my money if the buyer stiffed me sending from Singapore? Still, it is tempting and the packaging looks so pretty!

MACupGrl

i also thought at first the image looked similar to the chen man imagery. i'm surprised they didn't mention anything however?
I thought the same thing too. I the promo pic. I really wish they would bring back Budding Love l/s from the Chenman Collection

AniBEE

Putting Shell Pearl down to pick up! I know people want "NEW" but I like the fact they are doing promote collections instead of trying to create something new every time and failing.

I hope they do this every year with the Chinese Zodiac, it would be fun. ^_^

ThePowderPuff

I have the purple Altered State, the Beauty Powder and Plumfull now (pics on my blog)

I have to say that I am changed by this... First I saw the press release and was like... meeeeh... just repromotes. But you need to see the pattern on the lipstick. It is truly to die for! Ofcourse it is shortlived and it is just plumful, but I tell you...

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I have the purple Altered State, the Beauty Powder and Plumfull now (pics on my blog)

I have to say that I am changed by this... First I saw the press release and was like... meeeeh... just repromotes. But you need to see the pattern on the lipstick. It is truly to die for! Ofcourse it is shortlived and it is just plumful, but I tell you...
Hey, I just saw your link on Facebook. The packaging looks so beautiful.

So this means the collection will be available in Europe? I didn't expect that... time to put some money aside for it then.
icon_eek.gif

MACina

Thank you for sharing these pretty pics, ThePowderPuff!

Everything looks beautiful
eyelove.gif

Anitacska

Thanks for sharing! I love the outer packaging. But the products are just so-so. I'd get the beauty powder but I already have it and don't even use it.

Latest posts