MAC Year of the Snake Collection Discussion (February 2013)

MRV

Mac-Guy

Chicprofile said that it will be out in Belgium, Denmark, and Russia. Netherlands is not one of them so maybe there will be other countries too?
It might be a store and/or online exclusive in certain countries (or bound to certain stores only).

Pinkdollface

It might be a store and/or online exclusive in certain countries (or bound to certain stores only).
Yes that happens often here. For example Chenman and Iris Apfel were only available in the pro store, maybe Chenman in bijenkorf Amsterdam too. We also had collections like Extra Dimension that were only released in the Douglas counters.

Mac-Guy

Yes that happens often here. For example Chenman and Iris Apfel were only available in the pro store, maybe Chenman in bijenkorf Amsterdam too. We also had collections like Extra Dimension that were only released in the Douglas counters.
Is there usually enough stock in Bijenkorf?

Corally

This collection will be a bijenkorf amsterdam exclusive for the netherlands http://www.beautyscene.nl/p/142522/..._-_nl_release_26_januari_2013_(excl._bij_adam) I guess this will be released internationally and not just asia. Ow and it will already be released January 26th here!
Wow I did not expect that. Cockney and Freckletone are on my to buy list but I wouldn't even use the those lipsticks because of the awesome print, and I already have Shell Pearl so a skip for me yay!

MRV

Hope so! Not that I'd need any of the products (already have 2 of the e/s, Cockney and the BP).

Edit: I admit having Carbon(s), too.

BuickMackane

This collection will be a bijenkorf amsterdam exclusive for the netherlands http://www.beautyscene.nl/p/142522/..._-_nl_release_26_januari_2013_(excl._bij_adam)
I guess this will be released internationally and not just asia. Ow and it will already be released January 26th here!
Gah! No effin way I can go to A'dam on the 26th. And I very much doubt it will be on the website. They didn't even carry the entire AC set.

No Shell Pearl for me
weeping.gif

Pinkdollface

Wow I did not expect that. Cockney and Freckletone are on my to buy list but I wouldn't even use the those lipsticks because of the awesome print, and I already have Shell Pearl so a skip for me yay!
I think it's a skip for me too. I also have Shell Pearl and Bold & Brash pigment. The other pigment I didn't want, the lippies are perm. That only leaves the eyeshadows and although I can travel for free I just don't feel like making the trip. Well good for us that we can say we skipped a collection
tong.gif

Corally

[
I think it's a skip for me too. I also have Shell Pearl and Bold & Brash pigment. The other pigment I didn't want, the lippies are perm. That only leaves the eyeshadows and although I can travel for free I just don't feel like making the trip. Well good for us that we can say we skipped a collection :p
And I'm also going to skip Strength. Goed bezig :cheer: lol.

Anitacska

That's true. We also didn't get the dazzleglasses a couple of years ago, I got a CP from Finland in the end.

I would not bet my money on it though. Remember that very selected e/s singles + duos in Europe was it already back in 2011? No UK :(

Mac-Guy

I would not bet my money on it though. Remember that very selected e/s singles + duos in Europe was it already back in 2011? No UK :(
Oh dang! I remember that! Fingers crossed.

In any case, we should hear soon about the launch dates for this collection, as it will certainly coincide with the Chinese New Year celebrations.

Pinkdollface

And I'm also going to skip Strength. Goed bezig
cheerleader.gif
lol.
Haha een stuk beter dan mij
girlhaha.gif

The collections that the UK (and include the netherlands there as well) didn't get and the rest of the EU did were collections with a lot of products of one category if that makes sense. Like a lot of shadows or lipglosses or something. This is a collections with more categories, so I think there's a good chance the UK will get it.

Anitacska

Surprisingly probably no. I'm normally all over pretty powders and stuff, but this one isn't doing it for me. I would get the BP, but I already have it and never use it.

I know, I know. I got a bit overexcited, that's all :)

Anything you'll be getting from this collection if it is released in the UK?