MAC Year of the Snake Collection Discussion (February 2013)

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
If this launches in the US, I want Shell Pearl BP for sure... Freckletone, Plumful, Once Upon a Time, and Aztec Brick. If funds permit, I might get Cockney and Altered State too. No Carbon for me! I already got 2-3 Carbons from quads and such!
getyou.gif

erine1881

If this comes to the US, I'm sorry Archie but I'm going to have to leave some things behind. I want the beauty powder from this collection way more than the pearl mattes! The 3 lipsticks being sold in this collection have been on my list "to buy" forever! I'm more sure on these 3 lipsticks than the ones in the Archie collection :/
If this launches in the US, I want Shell Pearl BP for sure... Freckletone, Plumful, Once Upon a Time, and Aztec Brick.  If funds permit, I might get Cockney and Altered State too.  No Carbon for me!  I already got 2-3 Carbons from quads and such!  :getyou:
Shell pearl is the shit!!! I have 2 BUs of it!!!

MaitaiFluff

Thanks for posting the pics. Now they're quite handy. This is quite a small collection, which I'm grateful for.... Unless there's more?

Pinkdollface

There has been a change. This is not longer a bijenkorf Amsterdam exclusive, but it's now a maccosmetics.nl exclusive here. Now I might get some of the shadows.

Debbs

If available to me I just want 3 eyeshadows (no black) possibly a back up of them all so 6 eyeshadows and I am done. Small haul, lol

BuickMackane

There has been a change. This is not longer a bijenkorf Amsterdam exclusive, but it's now a maccosmetics.nl exclusive here. Now I might get some of the shadows.
Woooot! I hope they have enough stock and not release it on the 25th instead of the 26th. I won't have internet access then.

Latest posts