MAC Zac Posen Collection (February 24, 2016)

lippieluv2013

Ooooo late to the party but I think I might just add dangerously red to my collection!

Me too .... but, yes ... the lip colors sucked me in. And of course I was forced to look up additional pics on Instagram. Sooooo..... the palette is a possibility too.

iqaganda

Any confirmed release dates of this collection in February? :D need to start keeping some $$$ for this! LOL!

Ana A

I was initially planning to skip because although the colors are pretty, I feel like I already own several similar shades. (*cough: plus the packaging is horrible) Now and thanks to the new Mac Select rewards program, I'm reconsidering my decision. Ultimately I'll most likely end up buying Dangerously Red.

Myth

Sheer Madness is pretty but I just bought Kate Moss conditioning balm at Walmart and it's pretty close lol

:marchmellow::marchmellow:

GreenEyedAllie

:rofl:

For what it's worth, I think the blush color does look very very nice on her once she was able to use it. I was already planning to skip this one, too. Really all I'm interested in is the eye palette, and Mr. TF's stupid making the cream shadows LE after all is eating my current budget, so I may skip the palette as well.

lilinah

The only items i'm even vaguely considering are the eye palette and the nude lipstick.

This is so annoying! They finally come out with a rewards program and so far i'm not seeing anything in any collection i really want!

Latest posts