MAC Zac Posen Collection (February 24, 2016)

Marsha Pomells

The only items i'm even vaguely considering are the eye palette and the nude lipstick.

This is so annoying! They finally come out with a rewards program and so far i'm not seeing anything in any collection i really want!

You're not alone, Lilinah. This collection is a straight up skip for me, along with Charlotte Olympia and possibly Flamingo Park... Even though I only wanted 2 lipsticks from FP.

verorl

verorl

At this point, the only thing that interests me is the eye shadow palette, but I may end up skipping it.

fur4elise

Was meh before T's swatches and still meh after T's swatches. Just not a fan of Zach Posen in general (sometimes he rubs me wrong on Project Runway) and the collection is not popping for me. :marchmellow:

lipstickaddict

Just Dangerously Red for me. T actually gave it an A :rofl:Would have purchased it regardless of her review, but it definitely helps that it is looking GORGEOUS. :heart:

Last edited:

Yazmin

I was initially planning to skip because although the colors are pretty, I feel like I already own several similar shades. (*cough: plus the packaging is horrible) Now and thanks to the new Mac Select rewards program, I'm reconsidering my decision. Ultimately I'll most likely end up buying Dangerously Red.

This collection's packaging reminds me of the Brooke Shields collection's packaging.

soonari

Thinking if I should get the 2 brushes (182 buffer and 168 large angle contour)... Those who have the regular versions, are they any good?

leonah

Thinking if I should get the 2 brushes (182 buffer and 168 large angle contour)... Those who have the regular versions, are they any good?

I have both and I like them a lot even though I wish the 182 kabuki were slightly bigger in size. but all the white goat hair brushes are amazing I think

Tarabotti

Just Dangerously Red for me. T actually gave it an A :rofl:Would have purchased it regardless of her review, but it definitely helps that it is looking GORGEOUS. :heart:

I'm interested in that lipstick but it doesn't look to red to me. I might have to swatch it in store. Other than that, I think that this collection is a definite skip for me.

Latest posts