MAC Zac Posen Collection (February 24, 2016)

GreenEyedAllie

I still only think I want the palette, but I'm going to wait to play with it in person before buying. Maybe DR as well, but again, I want to see it first.

montREALady

When I ordered this morning only nordstrom had the collection!! :D Mac launched later on

I just placed it with Macy's because apparently I can pick it up from my store tomorrow (missed the cut-off for today because I only had the time to check now). We'll see if that happens :rolleyes:

Icecaramellatte

I bought the whole collection except for the brushes and trans powder. My birthday is tomorrow so it's a gift to myself :) Were there supposed to be two Contour/Blush compacts or am I tripping?

:birthday: tomorrow.

I used to do this with the spring collections because they always came out on my birthday and they were tremendous. But not in a while. Then again I did buy all the blushes from Flamingo Park. Enjoy it all!

iqaganda

My to buy list narrowed down to just Dangerously Red and Darling Clementine and got it already with a help from my very awesome friend! <3 Can't wait to receive them! <3

Latest posts